flexington is offline New Member

Real India Sust?

Hey guys....has anyone seen these before? legit or not?
    the labels are pretty shitty...looks like they peel easy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real India Sust?-sust1.jpg  

side view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real India Sust?-sust2.jpg  

other side view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real India Sust?-sust3.jpg  

storrm is offline New Member
    humm i have the exzact same ones like i mean batch # and everything. i know there real!! i've been taking 1000mg aweek along with some deca for the past 3 weeks and ive gained like 10 lbs and know my strength is realy starting to go up!! and they hurt abit the next day i mean the injection site..................i just wonder if u got them from the guy i got them from................oshawa

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    there has been a few posts about these lately I have posted some pics of them before too, they are from infar india and are legit

peace

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope for yours and everyone elses sake their good, but personally they look like ass, that shit label looks like it was printed on a fuckin dot matrix printer and then put on with some kindergarten paste...nonetheless if your getting good gains from it, and not sick, then who is complaining? good luck!

yea i kno...these are the shittiest labels i've seen so far, which is why i was a bit sketchy...the print on the labels look a bit faded...
    but if u guys are gettin results...then i ain't gonna complain

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    all im saying is, they are real, i havent used them but i have one here i have had more before, i know the labels are shitty search in the pics for sust or search infar for the other threads u will see the same pics

peace

cool...this eases my mind a lot!
    thanx bro!

TRex is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that some REAL amps of sust do have lables that easily peel off. I was acctually just talking about it today with someone else before I say this post.

TRex is offline Junior Member
    --QUOTE--

Sustanon is well distributed on the black market and readily available. Unfortunately a large number of these compounds are more or less good fakes.

When someone offers you ampules which do not have a paper label but a simple, usually red, imprint, these are certainly fakes. Mostly these are Polish Omnadren from which the original label was removed and replaced by a Sustanon imprint Original Sustanon which almost exclusively is manufactured by Organon Company always lias a paper label.

It is more difficult to find the less frequently available original "Susta." On the black market mostly the Russian or Indian Sustanon 250 are available however, large quantities of this original Sustanon 250 are smuggled to Europe and the U.S.

The Russian Sustanon 250 comes in a plastic film; printed in blue ink on the back are the name of the compound, the manufacturer, and the included substances. This imprint is either stamped on aluminum foil or on white paper. Five ampules are combined in one strip whereas each ampule is packaged individually. Original Sustanon 250 usually costs $16-19 per ampule on the black market and is certainly worth the price. In the meantime there are also several fakes of the Russian version which, however, can be easily identified by the rounded corners of the label. The originals always have a label With sharp corners.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Their Infar Sust (made under licence from Organon). Made in India and they kick ass. Their real mate.

Bouncer

Thread Information