Thread: Dosing Dbol

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Dosing Dbol

Gonna start a cycle next week with Test En., Deca . and Dbol . Anyway, I'll be taking the Dbol at 35 mgs a day, the first 6 weeks of cycle. My Dbols are Russian, and they're 5mg tabs. I know I have to take 7 tabs a day for 35 mgs a day. This guy that I work with told me to take all 7 tabs at once per day, I mean like at one sitting. I don't know if he's right or wrong. So, should I take all seven tabs at once or should I take them throughout the day?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He's very wrong. Take them throughout the day.
    Morning...afternoon...and the evening. It's always good to take one or 2 like 40mins before you work out....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    No, dont take them all at once. Split them up during the day every 4-5 hours or so due to the half life. This way there will always be some dbol in your system.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    MBaraso beats me to it again. This is getting to be a habit

If my memory serves me right, D-Bol has an active half life of around 4-5 hours in your body... so spreading them out during the day only makes sense.

BIG RED I is offline Junior Member
    HI AR member's,

Bill Richards(anabolics 2000) advocates a single daily dosage schedule for the reasoning of balance in the body 'hormonal balance' .perhaps taking 20-50mg in the morning and one/ two hours later exercising with the rest of the day devoted to growing/ sleeping depending on your responsibilities without altering the bodies natural rhythm?

Is Bill perhaps too reserved?

tempted to try splitting the tabs as i find early evening workouts more demanding than the morning, but my hat goes off to anyone who truly knows the answer giving an exhaustive supportive argument likewise.

red

durbin22 is offline Member
    Right now I am running them @ 30mg day spread out every 4 hours. I take 2 about 45 minutes before a workout. The pumps have been great but the lower back pain sucks.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    MBaraso, Symatech, and Durbin thanks for the input. I thought he was wrong cause he claims to know everything about fitness and roids and he's a stupid fat fuck that only took one cycle and didn't get that great of results in the first place. But I'd thought I'd run what he said by the experts here instead of fucking up my cycle. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Thread Information