JimmyP is offline New Member

What do u think of my Decca cycle.

HI, ive been trollin around the board a while. Good stuff.

Im 18, 5"7, 155lbs, 13%BF (according to machince at gym that sends electricity through body, dunn how accurate). Im hopin to get my BF lower and get a good 10lbs lean muscle mass.

Im puttin up on bench 250, squat300, Deadlift 300 (when my back feels up to it) just to give u a basic idea. Ive been lifting steadily for 3 years.

If you're gonna try to get me to not do this, dont bother. Here is my cycle.

I have 300mg/ml of QV Deca 300 10 mls. I was thinkin of a 10 week 300mg cycle.
    I also have clomid and HCG .
    I am planing on using clomid as post cycle therapy . I cant get any nolvadex though in case i do get gyno. COULD i use clomid? I was under the impression that nolvadex is best since it actually blocks the effects of estrogen where as clomid wouldnt do anythign with the receptors but just try to get ur normal test levels up. Would i even have a big chance of gyno with a 300mg dosage?

Please help me out so i can do this as safe as possible. Thanks.
    Last edited by JimmyP; 10-29-2002 at 11:21 PM.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    deca does not aromatize to estrogen it aromatizes to progesterone which progesterone gyno can not be stopped by nolvadex , you need to get yourself some bromocriptine for that.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro i still think you should wait .hey i feel the need to at least tell you what i think. now with that being said , clomid or nolva would not do anything for gyno as it's progesterone gyno and not caused by estrogen .The only effective solution appears to be bromocriptine and that is pretty hard to get .You shouldnt get gyno at 300 mg/wekk from what i have read(no personal experience yet)but everyone is diferent

Hey bro you want to do this safely you said ,then dont do it yet and if your going to anyways please read some more .I think you are not ready .You need to read some more if you were not aware deca progesterone . Do you know abouit Deca dick and are you ok with getting it if not you should be doing test as well . Anyways i know shit compared to some of the boys here at AR . I think you should stick around and read lots on this stuff before shoving a needle in your ass. I have/am

just trying to help, good luck bro
    GZ

Thanks for your concern. I have been researching it for a bit. I am aware of deca dick and i can deal with it. I have everything ready to go and i am about to start it next week. Yea i have hear that the gyno from deca isnt caused by estorgen, but ive been hearing diff stufff from different sources and boards. So i guess all i can do is hope that i dont get gyno. I know what teh risks r.
    I knwo peole will say to wait and lift natural for a while, but id rather be at my physical peak when im in my prime, not when im 30. That is just my opinion. I also think i should take advantage of the excellent gym at my school (UMD) and what better way but to do it while on juice.

sd11 is offline Banned
    1. Poor cycle
    2. You have so much natural test running through you right now that a 4000 cal diet and some intense training will give you that 10 lbs you want no prob

Originally posted by sd11
    1. Poor cycle
    2. You have so much natural test running through you right now that a 4000 cal diet and some intense training will give you that 10 lbs you want no prob
    Yes i know. Thats all i can get right now from my guy. That and some Primo. I was thinking of stacking it, but no reason since theyre not synergistic(sp?) But i am considering birdging over to primo for 10 weeks after deca .

Yes i know my natural test levels r higher than those who may be older than I.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Before I even analyze your cycle, can you post your diet please? Thanks.

I dont really have a "written out diet"( i know u guys will grill me for this)
    But i generally just try to eat right. I know u guys knwo how it is being a college student, trying to fit in time into academics, social, nutrition, lifting. But i go by a general guideline. I normally start off with:

Multivitamin, oatmeal/cereal in the morning. Some fruit, and eggs. Myoplex Light protein shake.

Lunch, some tuna/chicken/source of protein, pasta, sometimes sub if im feelin up for it.

Dinner, steak/fish fillet of some sort.

Post workout: Isopure protein shake.

Snacks or when im just hungry: tuna out of can, fruit/veggi, peanuts.

I just dont have time to stay to a strict 6 meal a day diet, i may try to see if i can fit it in while im juicing. But as of now i just follow this general guideline. When i juice, id deff try to optimize the diet more.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    I have 300mg/ml of QV Deca 300 10 mls. I was thinkin of a 10 week 300mg cycle.
    bro you said 300 alot in that sentence. no dis bro,I'm just high as fuck and laughin at shit

Also, id liek to get your opinion on supplements such as Milk thistle, cranberry extract, and glucosamine. Does it help in any way?

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know much about those, I stick to whey. creatine and glutamine, multivitamins, ZMA. i think milk thistle is good for your liver. good luck with your cycle(even though you should wait a couple years)

Nuthin like some dank Nuggets.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Glucosamine has been used to help alleviate joint pains. Milk thistle is good for the liver. Cranberry extract is good for the kidneys and also helps maintain healthy urinary tract function.

Im aware of what its used for. I was wondering if it actually works.

Thread Information