krocku81 is offline Junior Member

what should i be seeing?

i have been on my first cycle of sustanon 250 orals and just starting my fourth of six weeks...my weeks went like this...4,5,6,7,6,6 per day and i have noticed little strength gains but some size when should i notice the biggest diffrence? done some research and all i can find is the amount of wieght you should gain and the side affects..the person i got it from made my cycle numbers but i cannot get ahold of him due to hi being out of town on buisness...can you guys help me out? thanks

sustanon 250 orals???

Is this new? I've never heard of sust taken orally?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Please explain 4,5,6,7,6,6 per day. Is this the number of tabs per day? How are the tabs individually dosed? Are you sure they are sustanon tabs? I have never heard of oral sust. The only oral test I am familiar with is andriol .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He might be talking about one of those "Steriod alternitives".
    I never heard of any kind of test being oral other then andriol and even w/ that you have to take something like 400mgs a day for it to be even somewhat effective....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea man those are definately not sustanon . ask whoever u got em from what they really are.

my bench went from about 225 once or twice to now being...295 twice and 225 about 12 times...whatever this shit is it works...the packaging company is naposism and they are 5mg...tabs....its says dont take more than 40mg a so thts why i take the most in week 4 which is 7 tabs of 35mg...i have noticed size on my chest but nothing too dramatic..but yet it is noticable...im gonna look up this naposim people and see whats up...thanks

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Taking steroids without knowing what they are...what a pity...what a danger.

-SF

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    The packing company isnt naposism, thats the name of the pill. Its the Rumanian version of DIanabol . First of pyramidning is pretty much a waste of your time. On top of all this you have absolutley no ideah what your doing or taking. You should always research anabolices before you take them. Doing otherwise can be dangerous and not good to your health. I think you should lay off of any anabolic untill you learn more. Ohhhh yeah and your probably gonna end up loosing all the weight you put on with the pills your taking. Its all water weight.

thats 7 tabs per day...they go 4,5,6,7,6,6, tabs per day...i take them for 6 weeks...

still growin is offline Member
    yes, that is d-bol. And buschlight can couldn't be more right.can

they are lttle round and white...with small triangles in the middle....the back of the package says naposim and below that it says 5mg....terll me what they suond like

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    They are what everyone else said they are, Naposim D-Bols!
    Check out this pic and tell if me this is the one....

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=34318

thats what they look like...i wanted sustanon and it was hard for him to get it so i think he gave me these placed in a sust. 250 box..but the package is sharp pointy edges..?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He gave you naps in a sus box? And told you it was sus? Sus is an injectable. Not a pill.
    Do I dare ask what you paid for them?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    No flame intended bro, but you should've researched a shitload before you bought and started the d-bol pills. You may have got them in a Sust250 Box, but they're D-Bol pills that should be packaged in a strip, like Clariton.

I hate to break it to you brah, but if you're just taking the D-Bol pills, most of your gains, if not all, will be gone when you stop taking them.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There should be another law for people who use steroids that have no idea what they are putting into their bodies.... WTF!

I know we have a no flame rule, but DAMN if there was ever a time for it, it's now....

they are dbol but they are 8 in a pack and yes they are like clariton....but what is clomid supposed to..in thought it was supposed to bring you test levels back too normal...so you keep some of your gains...still looking into it though...it was a b-day present from my step bro..21st bday

Thread Information