Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 cycle

Banelord is offline Associate Member

2 cycle

I'm 32 year old 5"4 have been working out for over 10 years.
    I had done 2 cycle already and looking to see what u think of my next two ones.
    The first cycle I did was deca 300 mg and Test E 400 mg a week.
    I gain large on that and it was great, but I had to go somewhere after and had to eat some really bad diet fast food. Lost it all and had no motivation after that.
    Skip a year of working out and got back in shape with a cutting cycle.
    Almost finish it, lost the fat and got a lean frame back.

Now my question is this, what do you think of my next bulking cycle.
    I was thinking of deca 275 mg a test-blend like sust 250 but at 325 X 2 and something else. I have the test and the 19 nor but looking for a DHT. Any suggestion?

I want to do this for 15 weeks, then go off and use suppments until 3 months I want to go on a cutting cycle for summer.
    I was thinking about Tren 200 mg , Test Prop 400 mg and Masteron 200 mg a week, add some T3. I hear having all 3 thing together is insane.

I know diet is the key but what do you think?
    Do you think it too early for Tren? because I hear it super powerful.
    Of course for PCT It will be Clomid and letro from Lion, a trusted brand.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    if i were you, for a 2 cycle.

i'd do

weeks 1-5 d-bol 40 mg/day
    weeks 1-10 500 mg deca /week
    weeks 1-12 750 mg sus(split 3 shots coz of prop)

followed by pct. no tren , too early.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    I'm 32 year old 5"4 have been working out for over 10 years.
    I had done 2 cycle already and looking to see what u think of my next two ones.
    The first cycle I did was deca 300 mg and Test E 400 mg a week.
    I gain large on that and it was great, but I had to go somewhere after and had to eat some really bad diet fast food. Lost it all and had no motivation after that.
    Skip a year of working out and got back in shape with a cutting cycle.
    Almost finish it, lost the fat and got a lean frame back.

Now my question is this, what do you think of my next bulking cycle.
    I was thinking of deca 275 mg a test-blend like sust 250 but at 325 X 2 and something else. I have the test and the 19 nor but looking for a DHT. Any suggestion?

I want to do this for 15 weeks, then go off and use suppments until 3 months I want to go on a cutting cycle for summer.
    I was thinking about Tren 200 mg , Test Prop 400 mg and Masteron 200 mg a week, add some T3. I hear having all 3 thing together is insane.

I know diet is the key but what do you think?
    Do you think it too early for Tren? because I hear it super powerful.
    Of course for PCT It will be Clomid and letro from Lion, a trusted brand.
    i like the cycle the pct sucks though

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    if i were you, for a 2 cycle.

i'd do

weeks 1-5 d-bol 40 mg/day
    weeks 1-10 500 mg deca /week
    weeks 1-12 750 mg sus(split 3 shots coz of prop)

followed by pct. no tren, too early.
    i think sust sucks
    he has two cycles..
    what requirements do you have to recomend tren ??

ya not a fan of sus 250, but this is like 325 a shot, I could just do Test E at 250 a shot twice. Maybe the 325 blend is too powerful, that a lot of mg a shot.
    But again I want to add a DHT for the bulking cycle, Winny come to mind but I know that not a bulking roid, and it would be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    i think sust sucks
    he has two cycles..
    what requirements do you have to recomend tren??
    requirement: know a good pct through and through. tren is powerful and for someone to not have their pct well established tells me they aint ready for tren.

ya not a fan of sus 250, but this is like 325 a shot, I could just do Test E at 250 a shot twice. Maybe the 325 blend is too powerful, that a lot of mg a shot.
    But again I want to add a DHT for the bulking cycle, Winny come to mind but I know that not a bulking roid, and it would be a waste.
    get a straight test but match all your esters
    i mean
    test p/ tren ace / drostan prop
    or
    test e / tren e / drostan e

masteron it good bro, much better than winny imo because it is injected with less pain and has an ester
    not a bulking roid? why? it binds to SHBG and increases the strength of other drugs. its anabolic and androgenic - so it builds muscle and strength... what makes it not a bulking drug? cause people dont often use it that way?

requirement: know a good pct through and through. tren is powerful and for someone to not have their pct well established tells me they aint ready for tren.
    that is a good point but this website and the web are littered with terrible pct combinations, he could have done some research and just found the wrong sites.

again, this pct does suck

ya PCT is very important what do u suggest, as for masteron for bulking, people have been saying for it to really get the benfit u have to have low BF so u get the hard look, in a bulking cycle all u care is to grow, yes diet has to be clean, but bf will increase, and u of course are not that cut.

ya PCT is very important what do u suggest, as for masteron for bulking, people have been saying for it to really get the benfit u have to have low BF so u get the hard look, in a bulking cycle all u care is to grow, yes diet has to be clean, but bf will increase, and u of course are not that cut.
    are u serious dude?? masteron for bulking. go back and read the damn profile.

the only reason bf will increase on a bulking cycle, is a shitty diet
    there is no reason that in every cycle you cant gain muscle AND cut fat
    yeah with high bf you wont get the same look but you can still get muscular gains

diet forum
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

masteron it good bro, much better than winny imo because it is injected with less pain and has an ester
    not a bulking roid? why? it binds to SHBG and increases the strength of other drugs. its anabolic and androgenic - so it builds muscle and strength... what makes it not a bulking drug? cause people dont often use it that way?
    Are u talking about masteron or winny?
    Mastron is not for bulking and so is not winny, was it your option that winny is for bulking? Because that what it sounds like.
    I think if u read it again I was saying masterdon was not for bulking, go ahead and read it again, and after that do it again.
    Last edited by Banelord; 08-01-2008 at 09:20 PM.

really ah just for get about the clomid ah? Well everytime I use the clomid I get acne, will it be the same with the nolvadex ? By the way thanks for the link I will read it in more depth.

Mastron is not for bulking and so is not winny, was it your option that winny is for bulking? Because that what it sounds like.
    dude, first u need to be able to write by using proper english.
    second, masteron and winny are cutting steroids . NOT BULKING.
    ALL GOD DAMN AAS HAVE ANABOLIC PROPERTIES.

they are for most purposes nearly the same drug.
    they are either bulking or cutting, depends on your diet

I could see someone has a rage problem. LOL
    Thanks one8nine I will take you advice as for my roid rage friend here, buddy your too funny, is that how you get your kicks? Going on this form and talking down on people?
    hahahahahah
    Lay off the juice, it not a good look friend.

please explain why a dht base cannot be used to bulk

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    exactly what i've been waiting for

stallion, you keep throwing out these one-liners that are full of sarcasm or just talking down to people in general, why not explain your point of view on something so we can all learn and benefit, this is an education forum after all

DHT, which is the result of a transformation of testosterone at the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, is a hormone that is 3 to 4 times as androgenic as test and is chemically and biologically structurally incapable of forming estrogen. You would think that this is just perfect to add a bunch of mass in a bulking cycle. neverthelss, there is a system that controls the amount of DHT in the human body. In the instance that the levels of DHT get to high, the 3alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme transforms it into a mostly inactive compound known as 5-alpha-androstan-3alpha,17beta-diol. what does this mean? u ask stallion. well this means that unless you use crazy ass enormous amounts of dht, most of the sustance of what is at hand shall be kind of useless at the height of the androgen receptor in muscle tissue. therefore, dht is not best suited to promote a huge gain in muscle mass.
    Last edited by stallion_1; 08-01-2008 at 10:05 PM.

DHT, which is the result of a transformation of testosterone at the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, is a hormone that is 3 to 4 times as androgenic as test and is chemically and biologically structurally incapable of forming estrogen. You would think that this is just perfect to add a bunch of mass in a bulking cycle. neverthelss, there is a system that controls the amount of DHT in the human body. In the instance that the levels of DHT get to high, the 3alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme transforms it into a mostly inactive compound known as 3-alpha. what does this mean? u ask stallion. well this means that unless you use crazy ass enormous amounts of dht, most of the sustance of what is at hand shall be kind of useless at the height of the androgen receptor in muscle tissue. therefore, dht is not best suited to promote a huge gain in muscle mass.
    heres my rebuttal, respectfully:
    DHTs can bind to SHBG, making other drugs more effective
    they are anabolic , meaning they do create muscle
    DHTs are the best types of AAS for strength, as strength increases, it should be easier to gain size
    DHTs can lower aromatize, increasing free test, lowering levels of catabolic estrogen
    put simply a test/19nor/DHT cycle will be more effective than a test/19nor cycle simply because DHTs can do things that test and 19nors cant, covering even more bases

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i guess i'll be the referee, and the winner is......both of you

both of you made good points, but you kinda proved each others point

the verdict being, that while a dht is not good by itself for bulking, when used in combination with other compounds it can create a synergy with them that would otherwise not be present

YAY!!! WE ALL WIN, GROUP HUG IN THE SHOWER TONIGHT!!!! OR NOT

heres my rebuttal, respectfully:
    DHTs can bind to SHBG, making other drugs more effective
    they are anabolic , meaning they do create muscle
    DHTs are the best types of AAS for strength, as strength increases, it should be easier to gain size
    DHTs can lower aromatize, increasing free test, lowering levels of catabolic estrogen
    put simply a test/19nor/DHT cycle will be more effective than a test/19nor cycle simply because DHTs can do things that test and 19nors cant, covering even more bases
    LOOK DUDE, JUST LIKE IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS, A LOT OF STUFF IS POSSIBLE (EVEN TRAVEL IN TIME), BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PRACTICE, THEORY FALLS SHORT BEFORE REALITY.YOU'RE THEORY IS THAT as strength increases, it should be easier to gain size. WELL THATS A FALSE, WHEN IT COMES TO PRACTICE, I WANT YOU TO USE ANAVAR OR THE DHT BASED MASTERON , THEY WILL GIVE YOU INCREASED STRENGHT,BUT WILL YOU GAIN A LOT OF MASS? NO, COZ DHT IS NOT SUITED FOR THAT AS I ALREADY MENTION. SO NO U CANNOT USED A DHT BASED STEROID FOR BULKING. NOW WHEN U USE THE TEST OR THE 19 NOR ROIDS AS BASE, NOW EVERYTHING CHANGES, FOR THOSE BASES ARE USED FOR MASS.
    CERTAINLY U CAN USE A DHT IN A BULKING CYCLE AS IT WILL GIVE U STRENGHT SO LONG AS U USE A BASE THAT IS MEANT TO PRODUCE MASS.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post

the verdict being, that while a dht is not good by itself for bulking, when used in combination with other compounds it can create a synergy with them that would otherwise not be present

yay!!! We all win, group hug in the shower tonight!!!! Or not

i dont shower with dudes unless u kneel down to pick up the soap.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post

YAY!!! WE ALL WIN, GROUP HUG IN THE SHOWER TONIGHT!!!! OR NOT
    exactlyy thank you sirrr!

Used in sinergy, u can to bulk, but not just alone to bulk.

LOOK DUDE, JUST LIKE IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS, A LOT OF STUFF IS POSSIBLE (EVEN TRAVEL IN TIME), BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PRACTICE, THEORY FALLS SHORT BEFORE REALITY.YOU'RE THEORY IS THAT as strength increases, it should be easier to gain size. WELL THATS A FALSE, WHEN IT COMES TO PRACTICE, I WANT YOU TO USE ANAVAR OR THE DHT BASED MASTERON , THEY WILL GIVE YOU INCREASED STRENGHT,BUT WILL YOU GAIN A LOT OF MASS? NO, COZ DHT IS NOT SUITED FOR THAT AS I ALREADY MENTION. SO NO U CANNOT USED A DHT BASED STEROID FOR BULKING. NOW WHEN U USE THE TEST OR THE 19 NOR ROIDS AS BASE, NOW EVERYTHING CHANGES, FOR THOSE BASES ARE USED FOR MASS.
    CERTAINLY U CAN USE A DHT IN A BULKING CYCLE AS IT WILL GIVE U STRENGHT SO LONG AS U USE A BASE THAT IS MEANT TO PRODUCE MASS.
    actually
    i have used
    masteron 3x
    anavr 1x

ive done test/deca cycles, and multiple test/19nor/masteron cycles
    my experience also shows that dhts are great additions to bulking cycles

whats your personal experience? no more theory

Personal experience
    test suspension/anadrol /deca cycle after monitoring changes in the increased strenght for each muscle, the results were written down.

1 year later
    test suspension/anadrol/masteron /deca cycle after monitoring changes in the increased strenght for each muscle, the results were written down.

When results of both cycles were compared, i arived at the conclusion that there was not a big difference to conclude that the dht based steroid improved my strenght or muscle stimulation. I concluded that i had just pissed my money away on the masteron.

Personal experience
    test suspension/anadrol /deca cycle after monitoring changes in the increased strenght for each muscle, the results were written down.

1 year later
    test suspension/anadrol/masteron /deca cycle after monitoring changes in the increased strenght for each muscle, the results were written down.

When results of both cycles were compared, i arived at the conclusion that there was not a big difference to conclude that the dht based steroid improved my strenght or muscle stimulation. I concluded that i had just pissed my money away on the masteron.
    get a sugar daddy

get a sugar daddy
    no dude, i bang women like barbie. I aint like u.

no dude, i bang women like barbie. I aint like u.
    isnt barbie my girlfriend?

If I were to use tren for the first time, would this be alright you think? Each shot EOD 100 ml Test prop 50 ml Masteron and 50 ml Tren A. That a total of 2 cc.

If I were to use tren for the first time, would this be alright you think? Each shot EOD 100 ml Test prop 50 ml Masteron and 50 ml Tren A. That a total of 2 cc.
    i dont think shooting tren ace, drostan prop, or test prop is okay to inject eod
    you need to inject them every day
    and 100ml+50ml+50ml=200cc not 2cc. i think you mean mg =)

The thing is this, my body react very well to AS, and I do not want t go overboard. The more you use the more sides there are. What if I told you I was just using deca 300 mg and Test Prop 200 mg a WEEK ya I know the test prop was not used everyday. I was still getting a lean and developed frame. This is not a lot of juice would you agree?
    I guess what I'm trying to say is I want AS to help me but not to the point when people look at me and see such a fast change that they are questioning me about it. I work in an office and I don;t think it will go very well. :>

The thing is this, my body react very well to AS, and I do not want t go overboard. The more you use the more sides there are. What if I told you I was just using deca 300 mg and Test Prop 200 mg a WEEK ya I know the test prop was not used everyday. I was still getting a lean and developed frame. This is not a lot of juice would you agree?
    I guess what I'm trying to say is I want AS to help me but not to the point when people look at me and see such a fast change that they are questioning me about it. I work in an office and I don;t think it will go very well. :>
    i was correcting your dosage schedule not the dosage itself

you suggested eod:
    100mg prop
    50mg tren a
    50mg masteron

im suggesting, ed:
    50mg prop
    25mg tren a
    25mg masteron

oh ok I see, Thanks you have been very helpful I will do that and also the PCT you suggest.

take before pictures/measurements! i wanna see how it goes!

ok well do and I will keep a log too for the bulking and the cutting, AS was crazy expensive before because I had to get it from some "guy" if you know what I mean. Now since I found a real souce it way affordable for me. So I can buy a lot more and different ones too, it exciting to know that real change is going to happen because all this hard work with the eatting and working out right, juice unlock the body geno code to give you the dream body you always wanted. It all came down to money not desiger that stop me from being more experience with that stuff. It a whole new world now.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    who ever said that you have to shoot exactly 1mL.? Hell man I go 3mL's all the time.

3 mls of Test in at 250 mg a shot, that 750 mg, wow, na I do not need that much. That too much for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information