Fast Twitch Fiber is offline New Member

Hypogonadism and coming off cycle?

I have hypogonadism that is not caused by juice. I'm wondering how I should come off from a cycle. Should I still use clomid? Since my natural test production is low I don't know that clomid will help. My Dr. prescribes Androgel for me. I'm using dbol 20mg/day and test enanthate at 400mg/week right now. I have three weeks left on my cycle. Should I just start back on my Androgel therapy after my cycle? Should I throw in some clomid and HCG ? I've been on the Androgel for over a year and I don't know if that shut down what little bit of test my body was producing naturally. If anyone has some experience with this I'd appreciate any advice. This cycle has gone well and I'm not looking forward to crashing.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I would stay on test if you are hypogonadic, you need it, most docs would give you 200mg week of Cyp or Enan. So I would just cut dose down or ask for script instead of gel.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My doc prescribes for my hypogonadism . . . says to take the test enthanate (200 mg) for 10 weeks, then 2 weeks after the last shot:
    10 days of 1000 units HCG per day (insulin needle)
    10 days of clomid starting on the day of the 5th HCG shot
    wait 4 days after the last clomid, then it's time for a blood test, then start up the test shots again for another 10 weeks.

Thinking of adding a little bit to these numbers, though, in a few months . . . see what happens . . .

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Tock, your doctor prescribed you clomid?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, not really . . . the sheet he gave me says to use clomid at day 5 of the HCG , but he's never mentioned it, really. All he's prescribed is Test enthanate and HCG and nolvadex , which is used (according to his notes) 1/2 tab per day (tabs are 20 mg) starting at week 3 of test injections through the last day of week 10. Since the script is only for 200 mg, I doubt they're really necesscary, but what the heck.
    Sorry, should have made this clear first time . . . I suppose I could get the clomid, though. but at 200 mg of test, why bother?

Thread Information