thriler42 is offline New Member

Wink elite fitness question

Hi guys and gals,

I recently recieved e mail from an individual associated with elite fitness asking to be my personal trainer and help me develop my body ...the way i've always dreamed of and that for a nominal fee ..they would set me up with 20+ cycles of steroids customized to my body and physical needs...my question is has anyone gotten this too,and is it or can it be legit? Thanks guys and i'm glad to be back on here where i belong...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You got the George Spellwin newsletter.

If you wanna shell out like $1000 for advice you can get here for free go for it. Just because he is going to design 20 cycles for you doesn't mean he will supply you the goods. Hell, I can design 20 cycles for you for $100 if you want.

nuke is offline Member
    Well, what do you think ? NO Flame, but f I got a random e-mail offering me a trainer and sauce , I would say Thanks but no thanks....

BTW - PM me I have a great new program that I want to share with you !!!!

Small fee though

durbin22 is offline Member
    Don't waste your time and money.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It is a good site for info but don't pay for shit, it's not worth it...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by nj_
    Hell, I can design 20 cycles for you for $100 if you want.
    Pick me ! Pick me ! I'll do it for 99.99

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm not bashing EF. Its got a lot of good bro's and a ton of info. I just can't hack all the ways they try to get money from you. You have to be a platinum member (read: pay money) to see pictures that he said was free. There are annoying pop-up ads (I hate the one about paying for pink). Everytime you turn around George is trying to sell you something. All in all it was just too much of a pain in the ass. Without that it would be OK.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    I'm not bashing EF. Its got a lot of good bro's and a ton of info. I just can't hack all the ways they try to get money from you. You have to be a platinum member (read: pay money) to see pictures that he said was free. There are annoying pop-up ads (I hate the one about paying for pink). Everytime you turn around George is trying to sell you something. All in all it was just too much of a pain in the ass. Without that it would be OK.

this about sums it up for me too..........i ran out of there like my ass was on fire when the platinum thing and all those pop-up ads started. havent been back since.

peace bb79

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    We all get those with those with the amazing transformation pics on them...Dont be fooled in to wasting your money...In this new age of knowledge and sharing of it, the skies the limits as to what you can teach yourself...Good luck...

Thread Information