trollza is offline New Member

New DECA cycle - Please advise

I have just recieved my first cycle of deca (greek) and taken my first 2ml (200mg) shot .... all you needle pussy's out there take it from one it is a breeze !! None the less i have 11 vials left and want some advise as my supplier advised 400 mg (2shots) a week Mon & Wed this would then last 6 weeks , is it better to cycle up then down or just take as advised. I am taking noting else besides thermopro 30min before training and protien protien protien and about 2l of water , 4 - 5 meals a day, low carbs with cell-tech and isopure (protien) for post workout.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You really should run deca for AT LEAST 10 weeks, and follow his advice, no tapering (up or down) stay at 400mg/week (I prefer Mon and Thur shots). Get some more deca so you can run an entire 10 weeks. However, be aware that you will likely not feel anything at all for at least 4 weeks. You also should look into some bromo just in case progesterone is a problem for you, I personally have never had a problem with deca but some people are more prone than others. Good luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well Deca alone isn't going to do a hell of alot for you.
    You should add some test to this cycle IMO.
    Don't cycle up or down. Stay @ 400mgs for the lenght of the cycle...

Thanks for the advise, I am only able to take a 6 week cycle as i am off traveling in 7 weeks time so i have to make the most of this , as for gains i am not looking for big explosive gains so hence my decision to only use deca , keeping in mind the 6 weeks what could i cycle in the make it worth while ... or is 6 weeks 400mg first cycle gonna give me a good enough introduction to AS.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    MBaraso is right, also why are you on low carbs? Are you trying to cut? Deca is usually a part of a bulking cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    6 weeks on Deca isn't enough. I would stop now and wait till you have more time to do a complete cycle.
    And like red said Deca is for bulking. If you're looking to cut then you should look into some other AS. Winny,primo etc...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep, I agree....save whaat you have for a later cycle, really it will be a waste of time and money. Also, do you have clomid?

I keep the carbs low but enough , also no heavy carbs after 3 (ie pasta rice etc.) My problem is i can still train on holiday but have no one to inject me more importantly i can not carry it on the plane..., would the my levels of deca be sufficent to suffice the additional training. Or should i add something to the cycle to make the 6 weeks wort while. Yes i know you said wait but i am like a kid in a candy store and just want to get going....

Why are you restricting your carbs? No matter what you add to your cycle you won't get any results if you don't eat!
    By the way where in London are you?

When i say restricting the carbs i mean staying away from pasta bread rice after 3 before then I have quaker oats for breakfast chicken roll protien shakes all contain carbs.

I still don't understand why your avoiding carbs after 3

My evening meals are mostly protien, i didn't want unwanted carbs turning into fat,

What about adding sust to the 6 weeks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Sust takes a few weeks to kick in as well. Just end the cycle and save the gear for later, you're not going to get any benefits out of it by running it for 6 weeks. If you wanted to do a 6 week cycle you should have considered short-acting esters like prop.

durbin22 is offline Member
    The first rule is never start a cycle without all the gear you need. I would add test enless you don't plan on having sex. You are eating 4-5 meals a day with low carbs. Deca will only work if you get enough calories and protein. By having a low carb diet it will be hard to get the calories you need. I would stop your cycle now and educate yourself about gear. Once you do you will get much better results then knowing some things and not others. Good Luck.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You won't start feeling until week 4ish. So you'll have 3 good weeks... that is not worth shutting down your system for.

Thread Information