Thread: Armidex or not?

Archangel. is offline Banned

Armidex or not?

I'm completely obsessing as to whether or not I should run armidex on my test cycle. I don't want gyno or severe water retention, BUT I also don't want to lose out on a large percentage of gains. Can some experienced AAS users please share their opinions.

Does armidex hinder gains? If so, how much?

At what dose should I run, if in fact I even should?

p.s. I have done a lot of my own research on this, but there are A TON of conflicting opinions, that's why I'd like the dirt from some seasoned users, thanks

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    For me it hinders gains only in terms of bloat. I don't feel that it hinders real mass gains/ muscle growth. You should be careful not to supress your estrogene too much so dosing adex is key. During my current cycle I started @ .25 eod but changed it to .25 e3d since I feel this is enough for me.
    I know I am gyno prone though. Had gyno surgery in my left titt when I was in my early 20th.
    Adex is always a part of my cycles and I recommend to at least have it on hand when shit hits the fan.

My current cycle is 350mg Test prop./wk (100 eod) and 50mg Anavar ed + I just added 20mg mdrol ed for the last 3 wks of my cycle.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    you could run liquidex or exemestane to help with bloat, they may hinder gains a bit, but better than having gyno problems imo.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lifterjaydawg View Post
    you could run liquidex or exemestane to help with bloat, they may hinder gains a bit, but better than having gyno problems imo.
    Copy that, but pass on the Aromasin while on cycle. It's so strong that it'll definitely hinder gains because of it's VERY high estro inhibiting properties. Letro is nearly as strong and is best administered AFTER the symptoms appear or if you're prone (based on past experience).

If you're just worried, and want a little insurance go with the milder Adex which will give you both protection & minimal growth inhibition. Technically speaking, both Letro and Aromasin are VERY similar in strength...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post3764902

Talk about controversial...this will doubtless be refuted, but it's no less true:

Sadly, what a lot of people don't realize is that it isn't aromatization or even the estro that incites gyno. This is why even while taking something as suppressive as Aromasin, a person can STILL get gyno. It also doesn't matter what's used as the combatant (preventive or post-gyno). All of these are myths that are perpetuated by parroted information throughout multiple forums and sites. Plus estro is estro, thus all these use Adex, Ldex, Mas, Nolva, Bromo, Caber people depending on your gear are also off.

The truth is that gyno is the product of the Test/Estro imbalance...period. Only this delicate ratio matters and when it’s altered, even a little, the individual becomes susceptible (obviously to varying degrees) regardless of the reason for imbalance or age (as even VERY little boys have acquired it), regardless of the increase be it elevated pure estro, or other ancillary-related estro-based hormones...prolac, proges, etc.

But if this is true, why do only some people get it while others never do? Good question.

Unfortunately genetics play a MAJOR factor, more specifically how sensitive an individual is to said imbalance which is based largely on their starting ratio. Because of this one person can acquire it at the start of single Test-only cycle; another for the first time after several years of complex stacks/cocktails and; yet another may never even experience minor symptoms. It really is a crap shoot, but the good news is that research shows that with proper tx, dosage and duration gyno at ANY STAGE and with ANY ORIGIN can be reversed...either completely in some, or very satisfactorily in others.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abuleh View Post
    For me it hinders gains only in terms of bloat. I don't feel that it hinders real mass gains/ muscle growth. You should be careful not to supress your estrogene too much so dosing adex is key. During my current cycle I started @ .25 eod but changed it to .25 e3d since I feel this is enough for me.
    I know I am gyno prone though. Had gyno surgery in my left titt when I was in my early 20th.
    Adex is always a part of my cycles and I recommend to at least have it on hand when shit hits the fan.

My current cycle is 350mg Test prop./wk (100 eod) and 50mg Anavar ed + I just added 20mg mdrol ed for the last 3 wks of my cycle.
    armidex during cycle better than nolv?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aromasin is stronger than Letro? I`m not buying that.........

seriouslifter is offline Member
    bumpppppp

sixey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Copy that, but pass on the Aromasin while on cycle. It's so strong that it'll definitely hinder gains because of it's VERY high estro inhibiting properties. Letro is nearly as strong and is best administered AFTER the symptoms appear or if you're prone (based on past experience).

If you're just worried, and want a little insurance go with the milder Adex which will give you both protection & minimal growth inhibition. Technically speaking, both Letro and Aromasin are VERY similar in strength...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post3764902

Talk about controversial...this will doubtless be refuted, but it's no less true:

Sadly, what a lot of people don't realize is that it isn't aromatization or even the estro that incites gyno. This is why even while taking something as suppressive as Aromasin, a person can STILL get gyno. It also doesn't matter what's used as the combatant (preventive or post-gyno). All of these are myths that are perpetuated by parroted information throughout multiple forums and sites. Plus estro is estro, thus all these use Adex, Ldex, Mas, Nolva, Bromo, Caber people depending on your gear are also off.

The truth is that gyno is the product of the Test/Estro imbalance...period. Only this delicate ratio matters and when it’s altered, even a little, the individual becomes susceptible (obviously to varying degrees) regardless of the reason for imbalance or age (as even VERY little boys have acquired it), regardless of the increase be it elevated pure estro, or other ancillary-related estro-based hormones...prolac, proges, etc.

But if this is true, why do only some people get it while others never do? Good question.

Unfortunately genetics play a MAJOR factor, more specifically how sensitive an individual is to said imbalance which is based largely on their starting ratio. Because of this one person can acquire it at the start of single Test-only cycle; another for the first time after several years of complex stacks/cocktails and; yet another may never even experience minor symptoms. It really is a crap shoot, but the good news is that research shows that with proper tx, dosage and duration gyno at ANY STAGE and with ANY ORIGIN can be reversed...either completely in some, or very satisfactorily in others.
    wow, very interesting.

i was considering running aromasin on cycle, planning on 12.5mg eod just to keep estro in check to prevent any acne or gyno issues. but after reading this, would it make more sense to do a very low dose of adex ed or eod?

i was just concerned about the negative effects of adex on lipids?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    I'm completely obsessing as to whether or not I should run armidex on my test cycle. I don't want gyno or severe water retention, BUT I also don't want to lose out on a large percentage of gains. Can some experienced AAS users please share their opinions.

Does armidex hinder gains? If so, how much?

At what dose should I run, if in fact I even should?

p.s. I have done a lot of my own research on this, but there are A TON of conflicting opinions, that's why I'd like the dirt from some seasoned users, thanks
    I would not use the AI unless you need it. If you start retaining water or gyno flares up then run the Arimidex at .25 oed

Sounds very plausible. I think that a lot of novices think that estrogen is all bad, like it's something that their body is producing that will limit or eliminate the gains they would get from taking test. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, you need estrogen to build muscle. You also need it to help prevent injury and keep you feeling limber, as it aids in the anti-inflamatory response and collagen synthesis.

I think the balance being key makes a lot of sense. With elevated test levels you would actually want an elevated estro level. Then the key becomes not going past the tipping point where side effects manifest from the balance being out of whack towards the estro side. Consequently it's probably better to start slow, running a reasonable dose of test, having an AI on hand, monitoring closely, and using the AI as needed, knowing that if things get too far away from you Letro should bring you back.

Also, some guys like to run Nolva their whole cycle. Claims are that it makes you less sore and beat up feeling. Something to consider.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Sounds very plausible. I think that a lot of novices think that estrogen is all bad, like it's something that their body is producing that will limit or eliminate the gains they would get from taking test. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, you need estrogen to build muscle. You also need it to help prevent injury and keep you feeling limber, as it aids in the anti-inflamatory response and collagen synthesis.

I think the balance being key makes a lot of sense. With elevated test levels you would actually want an elevated estro level. Then the key becomes not going past the tipping point where side effects manifest from the balance being out of whack towards the estro side. Consequently it's probably better to start slow, running a reasonable dose of test, having an AI on hand, monitoring closely, and using the AI as needed, knowing that if things get too far away from you Letro should bring you back.

Also, some guys like to run Nolva their whole cycle. Claims are that it makes you less sore and beat up feeling. Something to consider.
    ^^ solid advice!

sixey is offline Associate Member
    what would be the best AI to have on hand to use just in case estro issue become a problem? i know alot of people who run them the entire length of a cycle will choose aromasin ...but if you are not planning on going that route and only using them if you NEED to, would that make adex any better of an option or will aromasin still take the cake for all your estro control needs?

im just slightly confused because adex is harsher and has the rebound effect but people still use it...?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I like aromasin , better than adex imo, save the nolva for your pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How we react may well be different than how you respond.
    It depends if your prone to estrogen related sides if you are then using something to hinder them would be wise choice but if you dont suffer you may be better with something to hand and use it when required.

A-dex is a good choice IMHO and 0:25mgs eod is a good dose to stop most estrogen related sides while on cycle, when ive used this dose it doesn't appear to hinder any gains but running it at higher dosages will have an effect on building tissue IMHO, again it all depends on how much your running!

Thread Information