Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DFubar is offline New Member

The Best Steroid for "getting big"

Hello, I'm new to the forums btw

Well, my first question is which steroids are the best for "bulking"? Will I gain even a small amount of weight if I don't increase my diet? I've tried to eat a larger amount of food and I get severe stomach problems, apparently I have stomach inflammation due to acid reflux (meds didn't help). So I was hoping steroids would at least help me out a bit.

And what are the legal ramifictions if your package is seized? I read a few posts down that you just get a seizure letter, that true?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

EDIT: Sorry about that.
    Last edited by DFubar; 08-05-2008 at 07:07 AM.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    dude read the rules no source checks!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DFubar View Post

Well, my first question is which steroids are the best for "bulking"? Will I gain even a small amount of weight if I don't increase my diet? I've tried to eat a larger amount of food and I get severe stomach problems, apparently I have stomach inflammation due to acid reflux (meds didn't help). So I was hoping steroids would at least help me out a bit.

EDITED And what are the legal ramifictions if your package is seized? I read a few posts down that you just get a seizure letter, that true?

You better edit your post or you will GET BANNED! You cannot ask for a source on this board!!!!

Okay so can people address my other questions please?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    we get ''what's the best steroid '' questions about twice a day, take some time to do some research and then refine your questions. as for the diet, perhaps if you alter what you eat as well as how much you can find the right balance to allow you to gain. if you don't figure out how to eat more, you won't keep your gains regardless of steroid use .

one8nine is offline Banned
    steroid profiles
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

read those, pick for yourself. everybody is different. ill give you a head start though:
    testosterone
    dianabol
    anadrol
    trenbolone
    nandrolone (deca )

but none of them will do anything without
    diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I agree, it is tough but you have to figure out how to eat enough.

passthetest is offline Member
    Even if you do take steroids and get bigger, which is what would most likely happen, you wouldnt be able to maintain the gains after your off because you wouldnt be able to take in enough calories to support the newly gained muscle

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    Beef, get ur protein and hormones at the same time.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    here is your quick answer, the most anabolic substance known to man is.....drumroll please......FOOD, YOU CANNOT GAIN MUSCLE WITHOUT FOOD, SO DIET IS A MUST NO MATTER WHAT

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Eat a lot....and then for a very general answer to a general question I never met anyone who didn't get atleast temporarly bigger off of test/deca and dbol or abombs.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    You are what you eat! Eat like shit, gonna look like shit

Thanks everyone for the replies. Yes, I know you'd have to eat *more* to support the gains, etc, and to accelerate them. But my main concern is getting there in the first place. I heard roids can increase appetite, is that true or is that false information?

I just hope I don't get an extremem case of acne from doing this.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Whats the stats first off.
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    BF%:
    Training experience?

And why not get there with food first and then go further with them

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I agree with the rest of the bro's...But my best compound is FOODabolin...i have 8 times day ...every 2 hours...it works wonders.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I heard roids can increase appetite, is that true or is that false information?

I just hope I don't get an extremem case of acne from doing this.
    Some increase appetitte some can supress appetite. Acne is a possible side effect of pretty much any steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    I agree with the rest of the bro's...But my best compound is FOODabolin...i have 8 times day ...every 2 hours...it works wonders.
    LOL! I take foodadrol, thats what I tell all my people at the gym and they look at me all confused. Its quite funny.

Because I have only gained a mild amount of weight when over-eating, and it greatly increased my stomach discomfort/dry heeves/diarrhea. This might be wrong, but I hope I gain enough on my cycle that it will motivate me to eat enough calories to maintain my gains, to push through the huge discomfort.

you dont have to overeat bro...especially in one sitting...space your meals out and get in good quality protein ,carbs and good fats...go over to the diet section in the forum and get some ideas there..

Because I have only gained a mild amount of weight when over-eating, and it greatly increased my stomach discomfort/dry heeves/diarrhea. This might be wrong, but I hope I gain enough on my cycle that it will motivate me to eat enough calories to maintain my gains, to push through the huge discomfort.
    How and what are you eating. Do you go to a doctor with these kind of problems. Oh and we need those stats

Height
    BF
    Training Exp.

no no no bro do not do a cycle now you obviously dont know enough. you are on a cycle now?? you need to learn THE RIGHT THINGS to eat not just stuff your face

diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Age 23
    Weight 145
    Height 6'0
    BF Don't know
    Training Exp Mild

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Age 23
    Weight 145
    Height 6'0
    BF Don't know
    Training Exp Mild
    Steroids are not for you. You obviously have NO idea how to eat to gain mass. You prob barely know how to eat for survival.

I've gained weight before through eating more, but as I said it has caused a lot of pain and stomach complications. And really, your post wasn't helpful at all, if you're going to do that why bother wasting the time to type? Note: rhetorical question.

Big
    his post wasn't what you wanted to hear, but it was quite accurate. steroids while someone is 6' and 145lbs is simply absurd. even if you gained a bit you would lose it at approximately the same rate you gained it. If you are unable to naturally reach AT LEAST 185Lbs at your height, just embrace being skinny, steroids are not for you. Look at it this way, at least you're aerodynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    his post wasn't what you wanted to hear, but it was quite accurate. steroids while someone is 6' and 145lbs is simply absurd. even if you gained a bit you would lose it at approximately the same rate you gained it. If you are unable to naturally reach AT LEAST 185Lbs at your height, just embrace being skinny, steroids are not for you. Look at it this way, at least you're aerodynamic.
    i think i just peed myself

...yep

I won't "embrace being skinny" I'll find a way to get bigger, even if that means getting bleeding ulcers from eating too much, or whatever.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Edited, try not to post like you're in junior high school please.

^^^ thats absolutley not necessary bro...has got nothing to do with thread!!

Big
    ^^^ thats absolutley not necessary bro...has got nothing to do with thread!!
    Agreed as always max.

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    if you have that bad of a problem with your stomach when eating, why dont you try to buy a jar of protein and a jar of some carbs and try and substitute those in for a few meals.

normski is offline New Member

Acid probs

And what are the legal ramifictions if your package is seized? I read a few posts down that you just get a seizure letter, that true?

EDIT: Sorry about that.

Just mentioning acid probs, is this something you have always had or something which is quite new. As it now seems I have a similar thing, fill up far too quick, blow up like a balloon, feels like some-ones shoved a bike pump up your rear end. maybe I have the same as you, been on pills from the Doc, but so far nothing, they ain't working! I hate it, can go up to 43inch round the middle, not good!

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    LOL! I take foodadrol, thats what I tell all my people at the gym and they look at me all confused. Its quite funny.
    lol...

Was Wanabemassive's post directed towards me (typing like I'm i junior highschool) or did a mod edit his post? If my messages are coming across like that, let me know.

HIS(wannabemassive) post was edited bro...not yours.

I just didn't want him to be attacking my posts for whatever reason

if you have that bad of a problem with your stomach when eating, why dont you try to buy a jar of protein and a jar of some carbs and try and substitute those in for a few meals.
    I have tried that, it always caused upset stomach. I don't know maybe I just need time for my stomach to get used to it.

Big
    His post (wannabemassive) wasn't referenced to yours in any way, it was just some adolescent bs.

perhaps you could try gradually increasing the frequency of meals, focusing on eating the foods with the highest nutritional value, as it will be a delicate balance to increase your daily caloric intake while not aggrivation your condition. where some people may be able to go in a week from not eating enough to eating right, it may take you a month or two to make the transition and find what works for you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You keep referencing "stomach problems" with your diet. This can really only mean 3 things:

1) You are eating the wrong foods/shit foods/foods your allergic too
    2) You have a medical problem and need to see a gastrointerologist soon
    3) You kind of made that up to excuse yourself from eating, or think that eating is the problem.

If number one is your problem start by making sure you are eating plenty of whole foods and meats. Not getting protein from tub of Muscletech protein powder shit.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    I second that..

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    His post (wannabemassive) wasn't referenced to yours in any way, it was just some adolescent bs.

perhaps you could try gradually increasing the frequency of meals, focusing on eating the foods with the highest nutritional value, as it will be a delicate balance to increase your daily caloric intake while not aggrivation your condition. where some people may be able to go in a week from not eating enough to eating right, it may take you a month or two to make the transition and find what works for you.
    have you read this. dont try eating bigger. try more often. go w/ small meals and try to eat every two hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information