z28man is offline Junior Member

1st cycle finally underway!

Finally, yesterday I decided to start my Test/Deca /dbol (300mg /400mg/37.5mg) cycle. I took half a reforvit 25mg tab in the mourning, one tab before my workout and shot .5 ml of deca 300 and 1 ml of test enanth 200. My roomate was showing me how to do everything and advised against mixing but Ive done more research and realize I can. So I shot once on each cheek. The test side is in some wicked pain, I dont even notice the Deca side. I'll be keeping you guys posted on my progress throughout my cycle and as soon as I get to a digital camera I'll take before and afters. So is this normal for test enanth to cause so much soreness? Anyway, Im starting at about 190 lbs and Ive been working out hard since I was 17-18 ish and Im now 22 doing my first cycle. I hope to gain maybe 25 lbs and keep as much as humanly possible. I might add some Winny the last 4 weeks if I can find it for a better price than Im getting it now. Wish me luck.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    mix the deca and enth in same syringe. this will make it alot less painful.

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    with test eth i thnk it really depends on the person a friend of mine gets a lot of soreness/swelling at times (not with every injection) i on the other hand really have no problems. why not mix and shoot on the same side i have no problems with 3cc's in my glute im sure u would be fine at 1.5???good luck bro

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Mix away.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Damn i gotta be quicker on the key board to lend a hand :}

Thanks for the replies guys. Its got to where I cant hardly walk up the stairs at my house. Hopefully mixing them will ease the pain. Its day 2 and the only thing Ive noticed is a little aggresion Im assuming from the dbols, wasnt expecting anything though.

Today is Friday, I started on Tuesday and Ive gone from 190 to 194 (water Id assume). Stength is gradually increasing and Im feeling a little hungrier. Im really having to keep my temper in check as I was a rage-a-holic before I started the cycle, runs in the family. The pain and swelling in my ass has finally subsided but Im about to take my 2nd shot of the week, so much for walking. I do have a question though. I suffer from Anxiety/Depression and usually take Paxil or other meds. I know I'll be feeling some depression post cycle but Im just wondering if its that much worse for bros like me with a pre-existing condition?

Today marks the end of the first week, all I can say is wow! Tonight I did chest. Natural my max was about 275 on a better than normal day, usually it was around 265-270. And usually it kills my wrists and joints to press that much weight (chest isnt my strong point). Well tonight I pressed 285 like it was light. I would have went higher but wasnt sure I could do it, probably could have pressed 300. I felt no pain with that much weight, it was like it wasnt me lifting. Guess the Deca is already lubbing the joints. I went down to 275 and repped it twice, and 225 went from 4-5 reps to 9. My weight is up from 190 to 199, lotsa water, but its making me strong! My hunger is also through the roof. Ask away if you got ?s.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    yo z28, I think the effect is just placebo bro. I'm on the same cycle as you, and the gear wouldn't kick that fast, but tell yourself it will if its working!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the dbol is making the difference!

Rampage, what up man hows that cycle going? Im sure its the dbols working as there supposed to work almost instantaneous at the beginning of a cycle. I feel kind of bloated as Im sure that 9 lbs I gained is mostly water. I shit you not about the workout though. Wish it was all in my head so I could take credit for the increase in poundage. I know it probably sounds like Im exagerating. Last week 285 would have crushed my tiny wrists (got small bones but it makes me look bigger). I saw where you said you were going to increase dosage the last couple weeks and make it a 8 week cycle. Good idea, I think I might do that with the Deca so the Test outlasts the Deca. Good luck bro!

stone62303 is offline New Member
    does anyone know of a good web site or book that could tell me good meal plans for my diet, im going to start a cycle of deca and winstrol .

stone62303 is offline New Member
    also does anyone know a good website to order stuff, and its reliable.

Thread Information