DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Water consumption; Does when you drink matter?

Hey guys,

Have a problem Im going on cycle tomorrow and Im wondering if it matters when I get my water consumption in. Im a graduate student and cant be running to the bathroom all the time, so Im wondering if I drink about 1/4-1/2 of a gallon from say 8 AM to 3 PM and then take in another gallon+ from 3PM till I go to bed, is that ok? I know its not optimal, but....
    not sure if this will matter in answering the question but:
    cycle is
    dbol weeks 1-4 50mg/ed
    test weeks 1-10 750mg week
    eq weeks 1-10 600mg week
    Stats 6'3", 240, 28 y.o., this is 3rd cycle.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    i dont think thats enough water
    i myself am at work and i am stuck at an alarm station for 3 hours at a time and i still drink 10 ozs every hour. I piss in my gatorade bottle :P
    I know you dont want to run out of class a bunch of times but even not on the Juice water is very important. I think your gonna be real dried out from 8-3pm. Try and see how it goes and if you feel shitty drink more. Hope i helped in some small way :P

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i know water is essnetial, but i know for a fact that i also dont get hardly enough, im lucky if i get 1/2 gallon a day, and my gains, health, etc... havn't been affected, ,maybe i would be getting even better gains?

Gains is not my major concern; my health is. Just want to make sure that playing catch up with the water isnt going to mess up my liver/kidneys.
    Thanks though, nice to know that you can live with only 1/2 gallon a day while on gear.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Well from what I know it is better to consume water constantly throughout the day rather than in spurts...Ive heard it related to dry dirt (your body) and how it doesnt absorb water as well when deprived...

Im not sure this applys to you though as your not depriving your body of water...Ill have to check if this theory is only relevant to hydration since youre more concerned about liver/kidney function...I personaly dont see why your way wouldnt do for you what youre looking for, although you should try and carry water with you all the time...Inever leave home without it..

I can drink all I want, but the professors get shitty when you start walking in and out of class. Once or twice is fine, but not every class for 10 weeks. they would go ape shit

Looks like you need a bigger bottle LOL...How long are your classes?A liter bottle should be plenty for each class...Or am I thinking quart LOL?

LOL, the problem is that if I drink too much water Im running in and out of class to use the bathroom.

Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    Looks like you need a bigger bottle LOL...How long are your classes?A liter bottle should be plenty for each class...Or am I thinking quart LOL?

My bad....Looks like youll need to carry an empty bottle too...But like I said they say if you keep the water steady youll avoid it running right thru you...

Thread Information