punisher69 is offline Junior Member

steroids and death

alot of ppl have been telling me latley that they know ppl that died jus off a single cycle ands whatnbot without stacking ........can someone enlighten me on the chances of death and what i should avoid to stay safe

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    There problems were already there before the use of AAS.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    nonsense, read up for a week and youll know that is false...like perviously said, they are morons or there was prevoius medical problems...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    god not this shit again !

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by big N
    god not this shit again !

i agree............do a little digging bro, and you'll find whats posted above is more than likely true. pre-existing conditions most likely played a huge part in whatever happened to these poor souls.

if you play this game smarter, you'll play it longer too. and theres no reason(if your healthy) that a cycle or 2 done the right way, will shorten your lifespan in any way shape or form.

think about all the older bros on HRT.........

peace bb79

Grant is offline Member
    nobody told you, we all take juice here with the understanding we only have two years of life left

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, if the guy ran 3grams of test 400mg of Reforvit Dbol with 1 gram of ground up A-Bombs, and 600mg of pureed Halos stacked with 1ml of Slin (as in 100IUs) all in a single shot with a used needle/syringe straight into the vein, yeah he might die

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    unless u ABUSE like HITMEOFF is saying then doing
    extremely high doses yes no douht about u WILL die

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    If you drink to much, you get alcohol poisoning. If you take to many tylenol you will overdose and if you abuse AAS you will die!!!!

how long after yer last shot shoul;d ya be able to drink ?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    This sounds like one of those stories your high school coach would tell you to deter you from aas usage. It's false information /w a propagandized motive.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I think just about everyone drinks moderately while on cycle. But, it depends on what type gear you are on!

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    IMHO...Lets not joke around about this. Some words of advice...go slow with roids. Taper up and down. If you jump straight into 500mg test and 400mg deca in a week (like I have seen suggested on this board umpteen times!!) your body may react negatively (as mine did). I think the key is to taper your doses on the way up and on the way down...and start with an overall low dose of roids to see how your body reacts to them. From a personal perspective, I just spent a very scary night in the ER this week from my body's reaction to a test/deca injection. And yes, people do die according my doc...but usually from pre-existing conditions and severe reactions to the change in hormone levels. But again, roids are medicine... it aint like you're popping vitamins. Also, you never know about the gear...is it real, fake, contain impurities/additives? Also, when you inject deep into muscle you have to know what you are doing...and even if you do there's still the risk of negative body reactions to the gear. I guess its a bit of a gamble and you have to make the call if you are willing to take the risk.

what happened to make ya go in the er ???

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Yeah, if the guy ran 3grams of test 400mg of Reforvit Dbol with 1 gram of ground up A-Bombs, and 600mg of pureed Halos stacked with 1ml of Slin (as in 100IUs) all in a single shot with a used needle/syringe straight into the vein, yeah he might die
    lmao, and thats if your lucky, ive done that before and lived.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

hey tfgbkk

I don't think tapering 500mg of test is necesary, unless its prop. And i still don't think it would be necesary to taper prop either. Some thing like enanth or cyp don't just all at once kick in, it slowly gets into your system.

en1222 is offline Member
    Originally posted by tfgbkk
    IMHO...Lets not joke around about this. Some words of advice...go slow with roids. Taper up and down. If you jump straight into 500mg test and 400mg deca in a week (like I have seen suggested on this board umpteen times!!) your body may react negatively (as mine did). I think the key is to taper your doses on the way up and on the way down...and start with an overall low dose of roids to see how your body reacts to them. From a personal perspective, I just spent a very scary night in the ER this week from my body's reaction to a test/deca injection. And yes, people do die according my doc...but usually from pre-existing conditions and severe reactions to the change in hormone levels. But again, roids are medicine... it aint like you're popping vitamins. Also, you never know about the gear...is it real, fake, contain impurities/additives? Also, when you inject deep into muscle you have to know what you are doing...and even if you do there's still the risk of negative body reactions to the gear. I guess its a bit of a gamble and you have to make the call if you are willing to take the risk.
    yeah what happened?

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    I think what happened was that the roids triggered a panic attack response. I had heart palpitations and all the other symptoms associated with anxiety attacks - feels like you are going to die/have a heart attack. I have just researched this on the internet and there appears to be a strong link between steroids and these attacks (especially if you are already prone to them). In the ER all my blood and heart tests turned out normal which was a huge relief. My blood sugar level was a little low. I had been taking Anavar for about 6 weeks prior, then added the test/deca injects and that seemed to trigger it. I am wondering if the more anabolic roids like test (as opposed to the androgenic roids like oxandrolone) trigger these attacks. Anyway, looks like I will have to add some Xanax to my stack to offset the attacks. Anyone have any experiences with Anxiety/Panic attacks while on roids?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think what happened was that the roids triggered a panic attack response. I had heart palpitations and all the other symptoms associated with anxiety attacks - feels like you are going to die/have a heart attack. I have just researched this on the internet and there appears to be a strong link between steroids and these attacks (especially if you are already prone to them). In the ER all my blood and heart tests turned out normal which was a huge relief. My blood sugar level was a little low. I had been taking Anavar for about 6 weeks prior, then added the test/deca injects and that seemed to trigger it. I am wondering if the more anabolic roids like test (as opposed to the androgenic roids like oxandrolone) trigger these attacks. Anyway, looks like I will have to add some Xanax to my stack to offset the attacks. Anyone have any experiences with Anxiety/Panic attacks while on roids?

I have a long history with panic attacks bro and that is what you had.
    I had a panick attack(mild one) the first time I injected. It's really mind over matter in that situation. Find some meditation techniques to calm the symptoms(it helps a great deal) if your against taking meds for them. My doc tried putting me on Zoloft for them but I realized its all in the head and I could beat the symptoms myself. Now, I rarely get them.
    The AS didn't cause the attack, your head did.

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    hi
    to much negative stuff is said about gear did you know and this is a fact every time someone goes to the doctor say for a cold the flu or back pain or any other complaint the drugs that are prescribed are far more dagerous than most of the drugs that are used in bodybuilding not them all, i have read stacks from medical journals and they all say the same thing dont abuse steriods and you will be fine i have been taking gear now for about 2 years and have never felt better in my life and i am happy most of the time, never had any side effects not even a spot so you see dont beleive all the bull shit comming from people who have not a clue about it read and learn.
    joe
    no one picks on a strong man.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I just posted a very long thread in the "Over 30" forum on HRT. It was 3 pages long. It is all about the long term health benefits of taking roids. It turns out that taking moderate (not the wimpy doses docs prescribe) but not excessive doses of roids is great for your health. The studies basically dispell most of the myths about taking roids. You might want to take a look at it, just for info. I intend to juice till I die. Of old age.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Sounds a lot like "needle phobia" which a lot of people make light of but can be a real problem for first timers - especially people who are rather high strung to begin with - you caould have injected about anyting and had the same results - ist in your head but it does produce real problems if you arent carefull

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Ive herd of people dying before too. I think its one of those campaighns your grade school D.A.R.E. officer told you that if you take a hit of weed youll die a horrible painfull death. Its mostly over exaggeration to scare away from using. Im sure there are some ligitmate cases of people dying though too. Its just that the amount that dont die overway the amount that do die. Tremendously....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The statistics are overwhelming. 100% of all steroid users will die.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    You mean we are ALL gonna die someday?

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Rickson
    lolol

king-scan is offline Junior Member
    I also had some bad panic attacks because of the gear
    i ran 500mg sust with 250mg Eq panic attacks came afther some days,it was so bad that i had to stop the cycle ,i am am no gonna try something else like winny/deca or so ....

Thread Information