Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tlaloc

Thread: 1 gr Test E per week. How much Arimidex do I need?

Peter_77 is offline New Member

1 gr Test E per week. How much Arimidex do I need?

'Zup fellas!

I'm about to start my 3rd cycle. It will be 1 gr Test E for the first 12 weeks then 750 mg for the last 4 weeks. My question is this; How much Arimidex do you guys think I'll to take to avoid bloating? I know that the profile says .5mg ED and that is exactly what I used for my last cycle which was 1 ml Prop EOD and it worked great.

But since I'm gonna go alot higher om the test this time do I need do go higher on the Arimidex as well or is .5 mg ED enough?

Also, anybody got any experiences with test E @ 1 gr/w? Results, bloating, coming off etc etc...

Thanks!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    When you did your cycle with Prop you really did not need Arimidex , prop does not bloat you like Test E.
    I would not take Arimidex while on you cycle unless I am getting symtoms of gyno. But if your set on taking it just for bloating .5 is fine. Are you taking your Test E every 3.5 days? What are your stats and PCT?

one8nine is offline Banned
    good post rana except i disagree with one thing, there are more sides than bloat alone.

keep enough on hand to go up to 1mg ed
    keep your test dose stable- pick 1g or 750mg and stick to it

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    why a gram bro? I have been cycling for almost a decade with many many cycles under my belt and sure i playe around with the high doses thinkning more has to be better, I went up to almost 3 gms once but when my blood pressure was 140 over 110 I sort of reconsidered things. I tend to make better progress now that i understand diet and training where I dont see any difference in 1gm or 500mg except a little extra cash in my pocket and a whole lot less sides...and I dont have tom take arimidex until PCT. why 1gm to 750? can you explain why your doing that?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    good post rana except i disagree with one thing, there are more sides than bloat alone.

keep enough on hand to go up to 1mg ed
    keep your test dose stable- pick 1g or 750mg and stick to it
    This is true, but I was answering the bloating part. There are a lot of guys that are too worried about bloating, this does not bother me (bloating) but it does some people. Also have Arimidex handy.

I also agree to stick to either 750mg or 1 g.

i say stick to 500 or maybe 750

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would keep it low, start at .25mgs ed then raise it if you start retaining water or feel your nips getting tender
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

and low for me is .25mg EOD works fine with around 500mg long ester test. It is so good at what it does if you choose to run 1gm (i woudnt) you still may get away with only .5 EOD IMO. still would like to clear you of the thought you need 1gm of test for anything

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Damn 1mg of Adex is a lot!!!!

.5ed is usually quite a bit too so i see no need to go over .5mged

When i use adex or when i used to use it as i hate it....i used .25mg EOD and that killed the bloat like you wouldnt believe BUT did little for itchy sensative nips. i went to .5mg ED at one point and couldnt handle the sides but everyone is different. I would go with PT's advice and hit .25mg ED and see how much bloat you get. Also take a look at your diet and see if you can control it thru that as well.

.5mg ED may not have given you many sides but realize that prop you dont bloat much anyways.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    well, see a lot of guys not concerning about gyno and other estrogen issues here... 1 grm, if you are prone to gyno, it will get you tits as big as pam anderson, for bloating, if your diet is not right, too much sodium on it.. you can take 2 mg of adex and still bloat like a pig, also there is the genetic factor, but to help bloating, .50 eod at 750 should do, for gyno, watch out.

I'm all for using Ai or Serms during cycle, not too much, but enough. But that's me, I'm no bb so a couple of pounds less is not such a big deal for me.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I take 1mg eod with 1gram of test.

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    and low for me is .25mg EOD works fine with around 500mg long ester test. It is so good at what it does if you choose to run 1gm (i woudnt) you still may get away with only .5 EOD IMO. still would like to clear you of the thought you need 1gm of test for anything
    well if that's your dosage for long ester gear, what would you say or use for shorter esters like test prop? Just curious

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    I would hold off on the adex unless you know you are going to bloat. Then I would only take .25. You don't want to deplete the estrogen, just control it. If you are taking .5ed, this might explain the feeling of needing more test. If you are AIing yourself to death, then you are hindering gains. . . . . . . .

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    well if that's your dosage for long ester gear, what would you say or use for shorter esters like test prop? Just curious
    With prop at 500-700/ week, I do .25 EoD....

Peter_77 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the great answers guys! Really appreciate it. After reading the posts and being as concerned as I am with sides I've decided to go with Test E 500 mg/w and .5 mg Adex. If everything goes well and sides are not to bad I'll maybe step it to 750 mg.

Independence is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_77 View Post
    Thanks for all the great answers guys! Really appreciate it. After reading the posts and being as concerned as I am with sides I've decided to go with Test E 500 mg/w and .5 mg Adex. If everything goes well and sides are not to bad I'll maybe step it to 750 mg.
    It’s nothing to really worry about IMO. If you’re getting the results YOU want at 750, or even 500, then why up it? Most people see great results at 1g, but then again some don’t notice a difference. Blood work and how you feel should dictate whether it’s ok for you.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Independence View Post
    It’s nothing to really worry about IMO. If you’re getting the results YOU want at 750, or even 500, then why up it? Most people see great results at 1g, but then again some don’t notice a difference. Blood work and how you feel should dictate whether it’s ok for you.
    Bruh you just responded to a 13 year old thread.
    Booz and rise_against like this.

Thread Information