workinprogress is offline New Member

Thumbs up Help Me PLEASE!!!!(D-bol Questions)

I am 17 and about to start a cycle of Dianabol (d-bol) in conjunction with an estro-blocker. I have been using hydroxycut, which as you probably know contains ephedrine, to help me lean out. I got down to 155 and started stacking again but seem to be stuck at 175(w/ a little fat), I really want to be more in the neighborhood of 200 lbs(lean). I was wondering if I should continue to take hydrocycut with the D-bol and Estro-blocker. I was also wondering how I should eat. I know how to lean out and how to stack but am not sure how eat on steroids ? Little help please. Also, I've heard that Deca -Burabolin(Deca) has been known to shrink your balls and was wondering if the D-bol would do the same.

Any Help Is GREATLY appreciated
    Thanks

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you are going to get ripped very soon....But anyway let me say Welcome first off! and secondly please do not do steroids . You are 17 and don't understand what you are getting into. If you did you'd know that on a dbol only cycle you'll lose most of what you gain. Please let you body take its natural course then give it some help if needed.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    damn not this underage bullshit again! dbol wont help you cut up it will help gain muscle and pack on the water too!!! Slide!

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    No offence workinprogress... but even from reading ur post you can tell you have done very little research and are not ready for AS... with comments like
    "I've heard that Deca -Burabolin(Deca) has been known to shrink your balls and was wondering if the D-bol would do the same. "

And you are certainly to young to be starting a cycle, and you cant even call a dbol only cycle a real cycle anyhow.. got a phobia of needles??? i suggest ya get over it...

Again bro this is not meant as a flame, but there are to many guys like you, way to young to be using, and just thinking steroids will be the solution to all there problems.. if your diet is right, you will gain a shitload natural and wont have to touch steroids for quite a few years...

what are ur stats anyhow?? like how tall are you??

If ya want help with nutrition or somthing to gain better naturally any of us will be more than willing to help..

Jaguar

I actually do have a phobia of needles and that is the reason I decided to take dianabol . I could never give myself a shot. I actually have done a lot of research, I just wanted to ask the questions that weren't answered in my research because I figure it is always better to know what you're doing before you do it. I also realize that there is water retention involved, the estrogen-blocker I want to take also gets rid of water retention so I won't lose as much size when I stop. I am not a slouch in the gym, I will work out hard throughout the cycle and for the rest of my life. I have been using an assortment of supplements for 4 years and have gotten bigger but seem to be stuck because I don't have the muscle size to increase my strength. I am already pretty cut as I mentioned I just went through a cutting cycle. I will also be 18 in two weeks but I really didn't think I'd have to show my ID to get some information about D-bol. I want to know answers to my questions and if you feel like posting a negative response, don't waste space on my post!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by workinprogress
    I will also be 18 in two weeks but I really didn't think I'd have to show my ID to get some information about D-bol. I want to know answers to my questions and if you feel like posting a negative response, don't waste space on my post!
    I didn't realize anyone had flamed him!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Dbol will give you a big, fat moon face.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    EDUCATION IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to hurt yourself if you do this. AAS is not for CHILDREN!!!

You are still going through puberty and your body is going to get very confused putting a synthetic in your body. YEah you might gain a few pounds, but it isn't worth being short your whole life...your growth plates will close and you could develope arthritis.

Just kep eating and training and you will see results as your body finishes puberty naturally.

Billmister is offline Member
    well, here is my opinion. 17... dude do some more diggin on the info that you are about to take, and better if you don't consider it. Sure you will not listen to me or anyone telling you this, but you know what? DBOL WILL NOT CUT YOU UP. Do you know what dbol does????? Retain a lot of water=BLOAT, and BLOATED FACE, also Dbol CAN BE VERY TOXIC TO YOUR LIVER depending on your dosages, etc.... Look at the negative sides for one, and if your still willing to do it, wait a couple of more years. I wish you luck, don't do anything just because you have the money and are in a rush, that's how many people come out getting hurt, and end up with a fucked up cycle with no gaines kept AFTER THE CYCLE, and gyno. You do know you need clomid and Nolvadex right????

well good luck

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Go ahead and destroy your endocrine system. You'll have to take test for the rest of your life than...no longer a choice, unless you want to look like a liitle girl.

Workinprogress...

You asked for help on the board mate, and thats what everyone is doing.. giving you the advise that will help YOU the most...

Why do you think all these guys have posted here??? its not just for the fun of it, these are all guys that usually help other with planning there cycle's etc, but we all know that you are too young to be doing it safly... as you have a much greater risk of side effects than people a few years older + ... So thats why your not going to get the answers you want to here mate...

And this is no flame mate, If you cant handle needles, dont even think about doing steroids ...Injections are not only more effective, but alot safer than orals that are quite toxic to the liver.. if you that scared about them, get someone else to inject for you, there are many guys here that dont do there own.. (but ofcourse it is still my and everyone else's opinion here!, see a trend happening??, that you dont do it for a atleast 2-3 years...)

so with the cycle you want to go from 175 with fat to 200lbs lean?? ohhh yep god Dbol has gotta be the number 1 choice for that!! Honestly Bro.. you might gain a bit of weight off it, But with Dbol alone you will pretty much lose the ENTIRE lot, and thats no joke, as its purly water, as muscle cannot form in such a short time.. (because ofcourse dbol can only be run very short amounts of time due to its toxicity, being a 17aa)..

Again i ask the question, How Tall are you???? 175lbs means nothing without a height.

Jaguar

still growin is offline Member

I'm 5'11" and 175 I used to be a fat 220 but I leaned out all the way to 155 and have managed to get up to 175 lean. I am just not seeing anmore increase in strength. I have already tried changing creatines, proteins, and glutamines but it didn't seem to work. So then I tried lifting heavy low reps, then heavy high reps, then light high reps and nothing has seemed to change. I just don't think my muscles are big enough to support any more strength. I can bech 300 and decline about the same, I'm not weak but I'm not getting any stronger and it pisses me off to bust my ass in the gym and a month later be in the same spot. I hate it! I think I have tried everything I could think of besides roids. If you can offer up a better alternative that I haven't already tried, I would definately consider it, as long as I don't have to sell everything I own to buy it. And as far as my friend or someone else giving me an injection. I'd be afraid of hurting them, I haven't had a needle through my skin in 4 years, and thats only because I threatened my doctor. I don't know but any other alternatives you could give me I would consider.

And what about my friends that are in their 20's now and took stuff when they were barely 18? I know guys who stacked deca , anadrol pills, and D-bol for 10 weeks. When are all these problems supposed to show up? They all seem to be fine.

The reason they are fine Bro is because they are still only in there 20's... many of the sides are long term things you wont always get untill later on, like reduced sperm count and natural test levels..

well tell us what ur diet is like mate, what you eat, and when, how much u sleep etc, these are all factors that can influence gains...

Ya could even give Tribulus a try, its like a plant or herb i believe that is meant to increase ur test levels (not drastically though), but this is generally better for older guys with less test, currently you have a heap in you...

Jaguar

I have tried many diets, when I lost all my weight I ate plain steamed white rice w/ no butter or anything for luck and dinner and either plain oatmeal or cream of wheat for breakfast. I also took protein supplements and multi-vitamins to makeup for the nutrients I wasn't getting in my normal eating. When I bulk I eat lots of carbs, protein, and fat, but no cholesterol. I generally eat very healthy. On either diet I average 9 hours of sleep per night. My workout when cutting is every day for about two hours. I do each muscle group 2 to 3 times a week, alternating every other week. When bulking, I only work out 4 times a week, working no muscle group more than once. On either diet I use Muscletech's Nitro-tech brand protein in conjunction with Cell-tech creatine. I alsotake glutamine. I usually take my creatine 30 minutes to an hour before my workout, and glutamine directly after and before I go to sleep. I take my protein in the morning and before I go to sleep. I have not let up working out and am very serious about it. I know you're probably wondering how I can afford all this but I do have a job and buy all my supplements at the indoor swapmart for next to nothing. I'll check out that testosterone booster you were talking about. Thanks.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    There's none is blind as he who will not listen!.

Buddy you said you didn't know you'd to show I.D. before asking the question, well actually as a minor (i.e. a child) I wouldn't be advising you in any aspect of using steroids except to stay away from them. As you've clearly made up your mind that your not doing that I see this discussion as finished.

Thread Information