Thread: ethlestrenol

the next big thing is offline Junior Member

ethlestrenol

hi
    just finished cycle .
    test ethanate 3mls week
    nandralone prop 6mls week
    gained about 10 pounds of good muscle weight 220pounds size 5 8inches bench 310 for reps squat 450 for reps.
    have been on ethlestrenol for 10 days now and it is working better than the test and nandralone i can actualy feel my muscles growing especially my traps and quads they are just massive have searched the web for info on ethlestrenol can not find much about it and it is not in the drug profiles could anyone give me more info on it i would be greatful.

the next big thing.
    no one picks on a strong man.

Captain Cave Man is offline New Member
    This is the active ingredient in Maxibolin, now known as Orabolin. It is expensive as shit for the effective dosing of 30mg/day at almost 2 bucks/20mg. Also, it is fairly weak and has a tendency toward progestagenic activity. I am no chemo guy, but you can probably find all of the in depth info you need by searching on either Maxiboli or Orabolin.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    2-4 bucks a day isn't expensive...you were going to spend 10x that on food or supplements daily, heh.

Almost 300 bucks for a 10 week cycle (if you run it that long) for gear that is weak and progestagenic is a waste in my eyes. Just me though. I would rather run a good cycle of fina.

hi
    i am adding one pound in weight every day at the moment and burning fat at the same time everything is becomeing hard and tight and i am getting an incredable pump, plus my strength is still going up slightly next cycle i will do a tripple stack off.
    test ethanate 4mls week
    nandralone prop 10mls week
    ethylestrenol 24mls day.
    what do you think. Another week to go and then i will start clen for 4 weeks after that wont start my next cycle untill the begining of feb plent time to detox.

you are planning or ingesting or injecting 24ml/day of ethylestrenol??? That is way too much for injecting and you might want to check the hepatoxicity for ingesting that much. Just my 2c's again though.

hi
    no injecting taking tabs 4mls 6 a day the info i found suggested that between 20 and 40 mls a day is required for good results but only for a 2 week period whitch is up on saturday i have found this stuff is working great, i can actualy feel my traps and quads growing all the time infact i have added about an inch to both in the last 2 weeks and apparantly there is no known side effects from the drug which i am a bit sceptical about.
    joe.
    no one picks on a strong man.

Thread Information