jd15 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Primobolan .........

I have been lifting weights for about 5 years now drug free.....and now i wanna take it to the next with my physique...... i was just wanting to know if primobolan depot is a good starter and does it work well by itself with out having to stack a bunch with it.......any kind of information would be helpful especially if you have used and could tell a little about what it done for you and how good it was..... also the cost per cycle...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Primo is expensive and needs to be stacked to see results, it does not cause huge gains like other drugs. What are your stats and what are your goals for this cycle? That info will make it easier to help you construct a cycle.

Im not really tryin to gain a whole bunch of mass.......im am just wanting to turn the fat on my body into lean muscle...... Is what it is i powerlifted for about 4 years and i got off of it now i am tryin to bodybuild so i am pretty thick but not cut and thats what i am tryin to do is get cut....

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Diet is key, not drugs, no drug will get you "cut" without dieting. Just make the muscle appear bit harder after you peel fat off, and well as maintain hard earned mass well you diet.

I have been dieting ever since i have been body building and it just seems not work ......i genetically it wont let my body transform into lean muscle.......would primobolan work if i diet while i am on it......

yes primo will help you a bit, but you also should post current diet, workout, stats, weight and body fat %, so someone can comment on current diet. I am sure there is some room to improve there.

current diet = whey protien drink for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and fish and chicken for dinner.
    current workout = monday- chins whith added weight, lat pulls, dumbell rows, calf raises, T-bar.....Wednesday- bench press , Incline dumbell press, dips with added weight, barbell curls, dumbell curls......Friday- Squat, Leg press , legs curls, leg extensions, side dips, dead lift.......Sunday-Military press, Upright Rows, side laterals, A grip bench press for tri's, tricep push downs...thas my current work out and i do abs everyday.
    My body wieght is 163.....Height 5'8 1/2........body fat% unknown...
    Now that i have posted my stats diet and workout, with that info do you think primo would give me the "cut" and definition i would be looking for.....and if you dont think primo would what steroid wouldbe a good "cutting" steroid.....i was saying primo becuase i know its about the safest to take becuase its not hard on the liver and it doesnt have alot of bad side effects....

nj_
    Your diet is the problem, I am surprised you can get by on such little food, I would have ate all that and more before noon. You can get cut eating 6 well planned meals a day and taking an ECA stack to help you shed off some fat. The diet is the key though and that diet definitely ain't going to get you cut.

Bingo, DIET is fucked up:

meal 1 = 8 eggs w/ 3 yokes 1 cups of oats cooked
    Meal 2 6-10oz of Chicken or fish or lean steak 1 cup Brown rice
    Meal 3-4 same as meal 2
    Meal 5 (post workout) whey shake w/ 40-60g dextrose in it
    meal 6, 10oz of meat same as above or 8eggs as above, large salad or other green veggie's

Space those out over the day.

You workouts are ok, you need to add in about 30min-40 mins of cardio ideally 1st in morning before you eat, or second best is after your weight training, 3-4x per week.

king-scan is offline Junior Member
    yeah and drop the fruit if you really want to loose fat also try to avoid sugar as much as you can ,and try to consume the fruit post workout if you dont want to drop al the fruit ;D

yeah and try some ECA works very well on a tight diet

good luck ..

joe_capone is offline Member
    man whats with all this bullshit??? lol ive tried primo alone!!! 100mg per week..i gained some lean hard mass. bro it should work for you try 200 per week hit ur ass every 3rd day and you would be fine. u wont get huge gains yeah but you will gain some lean hard mass. i love promibolan. no side effects and the gains stay with u for long. (if u work out to maintain them) cant wait to get my hands on primo!!!

nj_
    joe, with the diet he posted, he does not need to do AS right now. He can make some serious gains just by fixing his diet. I eat what he posted for an entire day and more before noon bro.

Thanks guys for all the info...... since i have never used steroids ......when i buy primo should i get the tabs or the "juice".....i was wanting the "juice" becuase i value my liver and i was jus scared if got the tabs it would seriously damage my liver, but i really dont like the idea of pokin myself.....and do any of you the price per cycle of primo, tabs or "juice".....and oh yea what kind of gains should i expect with a good diet and using primo alone.....thanks

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Bro. diet first IMO

Ok all you guys keep saying take some ECA stack but wouldnt i get 10 tims better results off of primo if i stick to a strick diet......

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jd15
    i was wanting the "juice" becuase i value my liver and i was jus scared if got the tabs it would seriously damage my liver, but i really dont like the idea of pokin myself
    Herein lies one of many problems. First, it's pretty clear you don't know enough about this medication to benefit fully from taking it. Primobolan acetate is not a 17-AA or methylated oral drug. Therefore, there is very little hepatoxicity associated with it. This is common knowledge and if you would have properly researched this drug, you would have known this.

Second, methenolone is a very effective medication even on a reduced calorie diet. However, under these circumstances, its effectiveness is measured in its ability to preserve muscle mass, not build it. At 163, you need to build some mass so there's something there to cut.

I'm not flaming you, just pointing out some pretty obvious flaws in your logic. The best advice I can give you is learn how to train and grow naturally. I understand you've been "lifting weights for about 5 years now drug free," but unless you started at 90 pounds, you need to change something.

what do mean its not an oral drug .......you can get primo orally it comes in 25mg tabs or you can buy it in 100 ml amps and the mexican version only comes in 50 ml amps......i have researched the drug very well and i know the liver hepatoxity doesnt accur becuase it by passes the liver but like any other kind of tab if you are on it for a long time your liver enzyme values will go up ...... i am just wanting to know what will i get the best results from.....i plan to take it for only 6 weeks what kind of results will get off a 6 week cycle .......thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well the boys have you back for sure on diet. It's already been said, but if you are not feeding you body every 2-3 hours it's a waste of time. Eating that often will keep the metabolic fire burning and promote fat loss. As far as primo only...IMO as a first cycle this is an ideal choice. 300-400mg/week, clean diet, high protein, intense training...you could realize 10-15 keepable pounds. I strongly recommend the injectable version however, it is more effective and easier to administer. Trust me, jabbing a needle in you butt or leg is a PIECE OF CAKE! Everybody experiences some trepedation at first.

Thanks alot pete for the info thats what i have been wanitng to hear......

Thread Information