bigtime is offline New Member

first cycle info.

hello all, i'am a new member and was doin some surfin and have seen alot of people that want to start there first cycle. and wants to stack 2 or 3 things....(alittle info. for ya) i don't know everything and do not want to come across that i do but i must say>>> if you never went on a cycle you don't need to stack 2or3 things......you see..... your receptor sites
    are so very fresh that pretty much whatever you take you will grow very well......(you never gain like your first cycle) so why stack when you really don't need to? if ya want to gain size just take test. not test and d-bol ect. and if you want to cut try useing winnie or deca ......but useing 1 thing will give you great results......i think if you do it this way then down the road your receptor sites will be nice and fresh.....i'am just trying to say leave some free-space to grow down the road when you need to stack........well....i hope this helps.....bt

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    were you asking or telling?? Slide!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if deca will be a good way to get cut by itself. My first cycle is test/deca and my gains aren't phenomenal, so I don't think a test only cycle would have benefit me any better.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some disagree, but like training - there are many theories with good documentation.

I have seen recommendations to take full advantage of virgin receptors as well as synergistic combinations for awesome first gains.

Personally, I was a big mother fucker before I started a cycle so I want to be sure to get noticable gains. Perhaps a virgin under 175lbs might get adequate results with under 300mg of anabolic /androgenics per week. It makes sense that those already over 210 lbs or so, need extra to compensate for their bodyweight...

I would think it depends on the new users stage of training and bodyweight.

pcity is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you bigtime.My first cycle I only took 1 cc a week of test 400 and 1 cc a week sust 250 and I seen a great change in body.Also on my off cycle I kept alot of my gains without using clomid.Which now Im using clomid during my off cycle.

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by rampage76
    I don't know if deca will be a good way to get cut by itself. My first cycle is test/deca and my gains aren't phenomenal, so I don't think a test only cycle would have benefit me any better.
    Well, not to be a jerk, but then you are doing something wrong. Either not eating enough, or the right things, or not training intensely enough. I'm sure you think you are, but you probably aren't. AS doesn't do miracles, everything else has to be right.

I have to agree with bigtime, a lot of guys take too many substances and too high dosages on their first cycle. It is a shame that some guys on here are constantly recommending high dosages. I use moderate dosages of everything and I dwarf most of these guys that give advice to increase amounts.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by superbeast

Well, not to be a jerk, but then you are doing something wrong. Either not eating enough, or the right things, or not training intensely enough. I'm sure you think you are, but you probably aren't. AS doesn't do miracles, everything else has to be right.

I have to agree with bigtime, a lot of guys take too many substances and too high dosages on their first cycle. It is a shame that some guys on here are constantly recommending high dosages. I use moderate dosages of everything and I dwarf most of these guys that give advice to increase amounts.
    I have a pretty good workout routine and schedule. I know the training isn't lacking, but maybe the diet could use some work, however it definitely is not bad. I get about 4000 calories a day, mostly from protein and complex carbs. About 250-350 grams of protein a day, 6-7 hours of rest daily, and train very tough about 3 - 4 times a week. I spend a great deal of time working muscles independently, and always push myself hard as possible. -- I don't think its my training, or diet that could limit the gains too much. I'm only in my 5th week though, and no orals, so maybe its just starting to kick in now.

The point was that I don't think conservative stacks are bad for beginners. deca /test, test/eq, or just test are all suitable cycles for beginners imo. Some of the full blown stacks I don't think are smart for a beginner of course, but the ones mentioned are definitely suitable.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member

Re: first cycle info.

Originally posted by bigtime
    hello all, i'am a new member and was doin some surfin and have seen alot of people that want to start there first cycle. and wants to stack 2 or 3 things....(alittle info. for ya) i don't know everything and do not want to come across that i do but i must say>>> if you never went on a cycle you don't need to stack 2or3 things......you see..... your receptor sites
    are so very fresh that pretty much whatever you take you will grow very well......(you never gain like your first cycle) so why stack when you really don't need to? if ya want to gain size just take test. not test and d-bol ect. and if you want to cut try useing winnie or deca......but useing 1 thing will give you great results......i think if you do it this way then down the road your receptor sites will be nice and fresh.....i'am just trying to say leave some free-space to grow down the road when you need to stack........well....i hope this helps.....bt

Good points Bigtime. . . A friend of mine told me that if you start with too many things goin it means you have to raise the bar higher the next time. Its better to build up gradually

Thread Information