CaliFella is offline Associate Member

accutane dosage?

Hey guys...question for ya. I didnt have insurance so I ordered some accutane through pharmanabolics.com and i was curious what the dosage is that you take? Thanks for the feedback!

Austin

ulter is offline Associate Member
    It depends on what you are trying to do with it. If you just want to prevent acne while cycling then just take 20mg/day and start a month before your cycle.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a cycle and its pretty bad all over chest,...back and shoulders and neck. Trying to get rid of it before i start my next cycle.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I am running 80mg/day. With my last test cycle I broke out real bad post cycle. It really depends on your bodyweight. How much do you weigh? At the time I was 193lbs and he put me on 80mg. I would say if your under 190 then take 60mg/day if over then 80mg. Pick up some moisturizer, chapstick and bacitracin because your are going to dry up like a mofo. I would get your blood checked before and during.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    b5 not working for you anymore? just remember that accutane is a little rough on the liver.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Id say if youve never done it before, start with 20mg ED for about 4-6 weeks. If you dont see some sides (chapped lips, dry skin) OR improvement after a month, bump it up to 40mg. You typically wont need more than 40, and the sides get pretty nasty when you head up to the 80mg range. Accutane should be run at least 3-4 months STRAIGHT. Ive found tapering down AFTER the initial 3 months period helps to keep acne away. So long as you have some accutane in the blood, you will be fine. But if you go through a period of timewith no accutane in the blood, you will typically have to go on another 3 month full cycle. This has been my experiance with it.

Billmister is offline Member
    yeah i agree, i would do 20mg a day. I started taking it like in week 7 of my cycle. i noticed my skin was getting really oily, like near the nose, forhead, back, chest, etc.. and i noticed break outs comming out. you could just tel. So i started 20mg a day and it's cleared up a good amount and still working. Of course i still have a couple left but it's good enought to take the shirt of and not feel embarest. and the pimples that was going to come out on my forehead dissapeard. AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE CUTTING MY VAINS YET

Thread Information