Trapzilla01 is offline New Member

How do you train during a cycle?

Ive heard people argue back and fourth about which is better. But what do yall think. I personally lift for a few hours once a day, all out, focusing on a specific muscle group. but i know some that like to work out for an hour and a half or so twice a day. LET THE DEBATE BEGIN.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'm in and out of the gym in 60min...hour and a half if i do cardio after my workout.

IMO being in the gym over that is overtraining, OR you just aren't training with enough intensity. after 45min or so...i'm absolutely EXHAUSTED.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I train the same as I would if I were off cycle.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapzilla01
    Ive heard people argue back and fourth about which is better. But what do yall think. I personally lift for a few hours once a day, all out, focusing on a specific muscle group. but i know some that like to work out for an hour and a half or so twice a day. LET THE DEBATE BEGIN.
    u shouldnt go over an hour and a half tops. Even while on AAS, you shouldnt have to change your routine, your results will just be faster with the added compounds. You CAN still overtrain even while on.

alo

TheOak* is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i'm in and out of the gym in 60min...hour and a half if i do cardio after my workout.

IMO being in the gym over that is overtraining, OR you just aren't training with enough intensity. after 45min or so...i'm absolutely EXHAUSTED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I train the same as I would if I were off cycle.
    Yep, 2 very good points.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    If you go all out there is no way your body will last a couple hours...

but while on i like training my arms and chest twice weekly ! am i doing bad????????

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but while on i like training my arms and chest twice weekly ! am i doing bad????????

If they have recovered, no.

But if they recover that quickly, you are not thrashing them enough in the first place. Dial up the intensity. I am agree with the other bros, I am in and out in one hour fifteen minutes. After 40 minutes, I look like I have taken a shower.

Takes me four days to even think about hitting a group again and even more for legs.

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    I try and blast each muscle once every 8 days and use the rest of the time to recover, but I find when I am ON that I recover so much faster that I could be hitting each muscle every 5 days easily...

JMumf is offline Junior Member
    A couple of hours is way too long bro. I'm rarely in the gym for more than an hour. It's impossible to keep your intensity high if you train for too long.

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    I agree with everyone here...whether I'm on or not, I go at it like i'm fighting fire and then get out and recover.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25

Not necessarily. It depends on alot of things including years of training, diet, rest, amount of gear etc.. I can easily train for 2 hours when i'm juiced up and I still continue to grow. In fact I like to hit the gym in the morning and night for 2 sessions if I feel like it. When i'm off, I usually cut back to 3-4 times a week and hit one muscle group hard. So what works for someone might not necessarily work for another person. So saying you HAVE to train for 60 minutes regardless of being on steroids or not is different for every person. Regardless of the fact you are the one that knows your body the best.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    JMuf, who is that in your avitar? legs are blown up

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i train as intensly on or off cycle!hour and a half tops,in and out thats how it should be,each bodypart once every 6-7 days!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The only training difference between on cycle and off is that I go heavier when on.

Thread Information