m16a2 is offline Senior Member

B-5 / Pantothenic Acid

Does anyone take this to help combat acne? I have been taking 5 gs per day and this stuff really upsets my stomach. Does anyone else have this problem? I also am not sure that I'm taking enough, I think its helping, but not very much. About 15 minutes after I take the b5, my stomach turns upside down. I split the dosage 3 times through the day, taking it with the major meals.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I take it and had an upset stomach for the first few days, but it subsided after a week or so.
    I think 5g is way too much though bro. Your most likely pissing out half that. I take 2-3g daily in 1g pills and it helps a bit with the acne. I usually only use it when I don't have a batch of Pheedno's Acne Cream made

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    The recommended dose that I read up on was 10 grams, but that seemed like way too much for me. I kept reading the archives on it, and people recommended 5-7 gs to start and then 3 gs to maintain. It really does upset my stomach though, I'm hoping it stops!

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    i take 10g a day in 4 split doses and hell i got to find out what a upset stomach is after taking these.
    i must say you can notice the difference in a matter of days. been taking for a week now and skin is not as oily and spots have redused dramaticly.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently taking 4g a day split up 4x with meals and it has made a big improvement on my face. It doesnt bother my stomach that much which is suprising since just about everythig else I take/eat does.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    WHATS THE PHEEDNO CREAM?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    WHATS THE PHEEDNO CREAM?
    The FDA only allows 10%benzoil peroxide(active ingredient) in any acne meds. sold OTC. Well, I buy 98% benzoil peroxide and reduce it with Allow, and then I reduce that mixture with Vitamin E lotion to make a stronger solution. I had to play with the doses at first so I didn't burn holes in my skin but after you adjust it to your liking, it works great.
    Don't want to get any of the pure shit on ya though, it burns like no other.
    My solution burns a bit but nothing major. I think I'm going to try and find some menthol cream somewhere to mix in and see if that subsides the burning but havn't located any as of late.

Thread Information