Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

nolvadex is EOD ok?

I'll be doing a drol/sust/deca cycle, and yes, its a bulking cycle.

question is, I got signs of gyno from test last cycle, but at the same time i like the water gains (eventho I'll loose it post cycle) so would 20mgs EOD be acceptable?

sust350 at 700mgs week is how the test will be.

and is it true, if your nipple lactate is progesterone gyno?? or is that a myth?

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    running nolva ed or EOD can hinder gains but i suppose the only gains it would hinder at the water ones... so if you are that prone to gyno i would run it eod but me personally i jus wait till the event that i get the nipple itch...then i do the normal nolva therapy...and yes its true if your nipple lactates it is a abundace of prolactin in your body (really no purpose for it) and you must take bromo to lower your prolactin levels.

thats weird,, i was on TEST ONLY and i got the lactating nipples.. it took a while to stop and I ran anti-e's with it. that was the ONLY sign of gyno. although i had run deca 3 months prior to that.

that is indeed unsual...i have never heard of lactating nipples when it comes to estrogen induced gyno...maybe a mod would tell me other wise but i always thought the lactating nipple gyno was because of prolactin hence the lactating nipples...but i might be wrong...to the extent of my knowledge it should only be induced by prolactin.

hmm, my body is odd I suppose!

any more opinions? if I do get signs of gyno, when i start popping nolvadex @ 20mgs ED will I loose my waters gains/some weight...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    iron horse,
    drol/deca together bro? and youre worried about being prone to progesterone gyno?
    this combo isnt a good one for progesterone induced sides. im sure youve researched this, and maybe you have some info that i need to hear, but imho, it isnt worth the risk.
    talk to me bro............

peace bb79

yep, it has been a concern. The thing is though, I've used deca before and a little bit of anadrol , without any problems whatsoever. Then I was only on test/primo and I squeeze the nipple to find a fluid...

Im really not sure what to think. And since this last year winstrol is know longer away to combat deca/drol gyno.

another note: the liquid came and there were absolutely no other signs of gyno. another thing to mention is that when I ran anti-e's the "lactating" stopped..

well it seems that you get progesterone gyno symptoms during a cycle when you would be more estrogen prone but if 20mgs a day of nolva would stop it then i suppose you know how to stop the problem. i suggest looking into other cycles because to me you still sound prolactin prone ...its just the fact you experience diff symptoms...but then again everyone is different.

hmm, well this is probably my last bought with deca anyway! Im heading over to cutting with eq next cycle!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    get some bromocriptine bro. that way if you get symptoms, you can stop them almost immediately.
    i am on test enan/fina/eq, and i got progesterone symptoms, but guess what? i had no bromo. i had to scramble to find some, luckily i had a few good bros that helped me out.
    my point is this.....i NEVER HAVE HAD PROGESTERONE SYMPTOMS BEFORE. this took me totally by surprise. if you think youre prone, be prepared.

peace bb79

bigtraps is offline Member
    If you get symptoms, how do you know if they are Prog...or if they are estogen induced? If you were using both test and fina.
    (atleast, what would you think would be the fastest way to tell.)

bigtraps, lactating is said to show prog induced gyno.

IMO, I'd ran nolva and bromo with any signs just to be safe.

btw - how much does bromo go for? $$

bigtraps is offline Member
    Bromo....I think it was $.50 or less each. They are 2.5 mg each, I use 1 a day, half in the morning and the other half in the early evening.

Thread Information