devistate is offline Junior Member

Question test prop, winny and fina... what is going on?????

whats up guys, I am having trouble with soreness because of injection. I am taking 1cc of each test prop, winny, and fina. so a total of 3 cc's. I am having some serious soreness and the area is not infected but very swollen. it looks pretty damn funny actually. I look like I have a geto booty!!! lol!! Is this normal? and will it go away or is there something I can do to prevent it? This is what I do, I withdrawl 1cc from all three vials with same needle, then when I am ready to inject I replace the needle with a new one and then after injection I rub the spot for about a minute!! what should I do???????

Also, what are your opinons on these juices( test prop, winny, and fina) with spot injecting. I would like to do it but I think 3 cc's would be way to much for a small muscle like the calves or biceps, etc.. But I was thinking about injecting 1 and a half cc's in one bicep and then the other 1 and a half cc's in the other bicep, Please let me know what you think!!!

Thanks guys!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Well imo bro u shouldnt be mixing oil and water. The fina and prop are oil base and the winny is water base. Oil and water doesnt mix. Some bros do but i dont recommend. Also imo 3cc's is to much for calves. I did 3cc's once. The next day i thought i was going to have to go to the ER it hurt so friggin bad. Had to ice it for two days. Hurt for a week! After u inject hit the shower and let the hot water run on it for awhile. Then massage the injection area good. (not ur pecker) That should help. If u want drink the winny and combine the prop and fina together. That way u reduce injections. JMO bro. good luck!

OG

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I would take the winny with a small gauge needle in the delts and take the others in the ass or thigh. As stated before, H2O and OIL do not mix that is probably where you are getting the discomfort from.

devistate is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys!!!

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    as the otha bros stated man dont combine oil and water...i dont like drinkin the winny im scared i might lose its potency so i would just use a insulin syringe and shoot it in my biceps and as for the fina and prop i would load that in one syringe and spot inject into the other cheek and see how it goes....

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sicilian40
    as the otha bros stated man dont combine oil and water...i dont like drinkin the winny im scared i might lose its potency so i would just use a insulin syringe and shoot it in my biceps and as for the fina and prop i would load that in one syringe and spot inject into the other cheek and see how it goes....
    What winny flows through a slin pin?

bigtraps is offline Member
    I am guessing that your prop is 100mg/ml...That is probably most of the problem. Make sure that you inject very slowly, if you can feel it going in, you are pushing to fast. I use prop -50mg/ml Slow injections work for me...I never have any soreness. But i used to when I had someone else shoot me, the pushed to fast....Left big lumps..ouch!

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think its from the winny,i add my winny to my oils with no problem,it actually helps it flow through a 23 g without clogging up.my quess its the tren ,did you make it or are you using **/europharm?

Thread Information