Thread: winny '?'

F'nJact is offline Junior Member

winny '?'

This will by my second time doing winny, i am currently doing eq, qill be running it for a total of 10 weeks at 400mgs, and will eb adding fina for the last 6 and winny as well, just wondering how i shoudl dose the winny tabs and how long i should run them for....do to the fact that tabs wont give the same results as depot (which idid ion apreviuos cycle), should i run the winny at a higher dose then 50mg a day, i have enough winny to run it at 100mgs for about 7 weeks or so....(also when should i start clomid, i tried reading cycleons post on steroid hjalf lives and i think it was totally over my head ) I know both fina and winny are fast acting and will be out of my system quickly, but eq being along lasting ester will build up, so after ten weeks of eq, when shoul clomid therpy start?????

Braski is offline Junior Member
    50 mg of winny taken 25mg in morning and 25mg prior to workout/evening will give you great results and will also keep blood levels constant. 100mg of Winny is really harsh on the internal organs as well as your joints.

Remember that winny has a half life of approx. 12-14 hours so daily dosage is required. Spreading out the dosage will assure stable levels.

As far as clomid, check the board. Remember Clomid is used to stimulate your body's natural test cycle so once the drugs stop working on your system you will need to hit the clomid. Winny stops acting on your system within a day or so of last dosage, EQ is about 3-4 days, and fina is about a day or so. I would not start clomid until you are on your last day or so of your cycle.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    brasmki you are wrong, EQ is about 10-21 days.

F'njct.......

week 1-10 EQ 400mg
    week 8-13 fina however you were, 75mg EOD
    week 8-13 winny 50mg ED
    clomid starts 2 days after last fina injection. Slide!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    17-21 days actually, not 10-21.

so u guys thinkit would be a waste or dangerous to increase the winny doseages???? im going to have a lot left over, i have exactly 106 50mg tabs. maye i could start the winny earlier? vets please gimme some feedback.

???

Thread Information