Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By T_Own

Thread: Saudi Arabia

Allaroundtheworld is offline New Member

Saudi Arabia

I am getting ready to travel to Saudi Arabia for work. Presently I am in Western Kazakhstan. I have my gear with me which is easy to get here in Kazakhstan. I do not want my gear to go to waste and am currently training for a November show. How safe is it to bring my gear into Saudi Arabia in regards to customs etc. In addition what about my sticks. I know you can get gear in the Middle East, but not sure where I will be at yet, work does not tell me and for all I know I could be in the middle of nowhere. Anyone know for sure what the customs is like in Saudi and what the penalites are if caught with the gear.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have no clue since i have never been there and never will be but i can imagine them caneing you if you were to get caught with it. my advice is to get online and check the steroid laws in saudi arabia and find out if its a controled substance or if its legal to posess a personal amount
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Eshays is offline Banned
    put them in empty cologne/perfume containers, works all the time for me when travelling, even to USA

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i definitely wouldn't push it. its not worth the risk if you aren't positive imo
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Dont bother taking it..you get checked bigtime..i have family who go over, besides you can get gear from ther anyways from the pharmsis direct lol..i have gear imported over at times..

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    http://www.ti****nline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3395661.ece

let this be a lesson my friend!lol

stpete is offline Banned
    If you can get it there why take the chance? Even if you do have to travel some distance. Not worth it imo.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    they have more shit availlable than in other neighboring countries no perscription needed lucky MF.

goose is offline Banned
    Last edited by goose; 08-12-2008 at 06:03 AM.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    Quote from the above link:

In order to confirm Abdulilah’s serious allegation against the Saudi American Clinic, this journalist phoned there and spoke to two different doctors on two different days. Initially they said that the hospital didn’t administer injections without a prescription. However, when they were told that the injection was Deca-Durabolin, both said it was not a problem and asked this journalist to come in to be injected.

Too funny!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Depending on where you are in Saudi you should be able to get some restricted steroids . Probably Sust 250, Testoviron , will be the main test you can get. I have found you can get Proviron , Nolvadex and Clomid. That was just about it .... no Deca no HCG . HGH difficult to get and expensive. If you can survive on that then you will not need to risk bringing anything through customs. Needles and syringes you can buy over the counter as well.

If you do try to take something through then you will have to have a prescription translated into Arabic for the customs officer. Don't necessarily expect to get it through. Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam airports have, in the past, been a pain in the arse to get through customs ...... but are a lot easier than 20 years ago. Driving through land border posts is easier for bringing things into the country!

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    as i read this thread there was LOCKED UP ABROAD commercial...nah bro just mail them home....Say hello to borat from me....

mixed is offline New Member
    man i m saudi and i can get u whateva u want
    just tell me where exactly in saudi u will be

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixed View Post
    ok this thread is three weeks old so im sure he figurd out what he was gonna do about his situation

MR_T is offline Member
    holy shit
    A doctor at Al-Nahdi Pharmacy told Arab News: “We don’t sell steroids , but they are available over-the-counter without a prescription at many other pharmacies that have either not been notified of the ban or simply don’t care. Not many people know that Deca is still available locally at SR30 for a 50cc vial. I think they just assume that they are illegal and buy them through gyms,” he continued.
    http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...=10&m=4&y=2005

I might have to stop by the next time i go to europe thats only 8 bucks

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    be carefull abroad

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixed View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^scammer^^^^^^^^^^^6

Dpinto3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaroundtheworld View Post
    I am getting ready to travel to Saudi Arabia for work. Presently I am in Western Kazakhstan. I have my gear with me which is easy to get here in Kazakhstan. I do not want my gear to go to waste and am currently training for a November show. How safe is it to bring my gear into Saudi Arabia in regards to customs etc. In addition what about my sticks. I know you can get gear in the Middle East, but not sure where I will be at yet, work does not tell me and for all I know I could be in the middle of nowhere. Anyone know for sure what the customs is like in Saudi and what the penalites are if caught with the gear.
    Is this thread closed ??
    Weird !! this thread shows up everytime steroid and saudi arabia is being searched on google.
    Can we import testosterone enanthate in saudi arabia ??

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpinto3 View Post
    Is this thread closed ??
    Weird !! this thread shows up everytime steroid and saudi arabia is being searched on google.
    Can we import testosterone enanthate in saudi arabia ??

Saudia Arabia lawl

Donald_wide is offline New Member
    Hello
    I am only a decade late, but I wanna try..
    Has anyone, in the course of these years managed to get gears in Saudi?
    Is there any chance to get it there, get it by post or what?
    Thanks

krcab is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald_wide View Post
    Hello
    I am only a decade late, but I wanna try..
    Has anyone, in the course of these years managed to get gears in Saudi?
    Is there any chance to get it there, get it by post or what?
    Thanks
    No need to import you can buy most things here OTC

gunnji is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krcab View Post
    No need to import you can buy most things here OTC
    Went to a pharmacy in Jeddah the other day next to a hospital. Asked the guy for testosterone and he just chuckled and said no. Would hate to have to walk to any pharmacy I see and ask.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

markluthe is offline New Member
    im from jeddah , can u contact me

i need to buy gear

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaroundtheworld View Post
    I'd be REAL careful of bringing anything into SAUDI ARABIA. The laws there can be very harsh and severe. I'm not certain about AAS but some rec drugs can get you locked up for many years.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I'd be REAL careful of bringing anything into SAUDI ARABIA. The laws there can be very harsh and severe. I'm not certain about AAS but some rec drugs can get you locked up for many years.
    So how the fuck do all the oxygen gym people do their thing lol

Thread Information