Thread: Finaplix

diablo4749 is offline Banned

Question Finaplix

Im going on a cycle of finaplix the oral form what should i do before and after my cycle to keep my gains?

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    You can eat the pellets but it is considered a waste of money. Heres why. Eating the pellets you only get 20% effectiveness, Using DMSO you get 80% effectiveness, and injecting you get 100% effectiveness. So if I were you I would find a conversion kit and inject that shit bro.

Cosmo
    Last edited by cosmokramer; 11-09-2001 at 03:50 PM.

Am I allowed to help a bro out and say where you can legally buy the pellets and the kit? Or would that be considered source posting?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont eat the pellets. Do a search bro you can find alot of info

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu can eat them but not aqs effective you also can snort them to. go online I get mine at a vet supply store somewhere. hehe just search cattle implants and then buy a kit to convert the cart into an injectable..

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Where'd my post on fina go when you need it. Someone needs to do some research

dumblucky is offline Member

Re: Finaplix

Originally posted by diablo4749
    Im going on a cycle of finaplix the oral form
    WTF?????????

ummm le me guess.......newbie

Cajun is offline New Member
    Eating them is a waste of time. There is a binder on it, You can hardly crush them. You need to take the binder off, then break it down, use canola then inject, youre on your way. I have done it several times.

jammergsxr is offline Member

DMSO

If you go this route powder up the pellets add to the Dmso and microwave for like 10 seconds apply to backside of foot or hand cover with saran wrap and go to bed,each pellet is 20mg do some home work on amount you need.1cc to 2cc of dmso is usually enouph, use 4 to 6 weeks use clomid towards end to kick your test. back up and keep gains,you get 80% using DMSO 100% if you get a kit and inject.Im a puss so im gonna use dmso.I got all this info in about 2 hours using my yahoo search engine, Ive never done a cycle but this is what im gonna start with.
    40mgs a day Mon-Fri for 6 weeks
    4 capsules a day xenadrine
    creatine 5mgs day
    amino acids
    1 and a half gallons of water a day,good diet,mon - fri work out upper then lower every other day.
    start clomid on the 6th week 100mg a day
    then 50mgs a day on the 7th.
    does any one see a problem here?
    Did I miss anything?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    there's only one form of finaplix , all are meant to be injected. steroids with small esters on them such as finaplix (trenbolone acetate) can be propelled through the skin by dmso, or other solvents that have good transdermal properties, but this is a very inefficient way to take tren . you end up losing a lot and wasting good steroids. you also will be a walking stink shoot.

you think?

80% of the steroid effect is not bad at all,finaplix is an injectable form for cattle and if you gun that way I really wanna see some pics!!!And a little garlic smell on the breathe can be taken care of with big red gum.Id rather DMSO and save $ on a kit and not stick needles in my ass!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just curious... Always heard that finaplix is legal... Converting it makes it illegal... So if I were to have a herd of cattle to bulk up a little can you purchase it from a vet supplier? And do you need to be a D.V.M. to purchase it?

Gear101 is offline Member
    be a man stick it in your ass

LOL I'm not sticking anything i make in my ass,trust me i know me.Hey buff,most feed stores carry finaplix -h shouldn't be a prob. to get.Or go to your yahoo search and type it in and buy it on-line!Its an implant so its legal go to www.elitefitness.com for all the info on fina you need!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Gear 101

Real men don't stick anything in there a$$!

Diablo...buy some pellets for your cattle and buy a kit and convert the fina into an injectable...anything else is a waist IMO!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks for the 411 jammer.... I more question bros... How much tren every other day is considered safe? Would 1ml of 75mg injected every other day be about right? And whats the best roid to stack with it for solid gains? I was thinking about 75mg of tren every other day and 50mg of winny every other day for 6 weeks... One more thing do you end up wasting some of the winny if you drink it in place of injecting it or do you get the same effect? Thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

sk*

Winnie isn't as effective if you drink it!
    Winnie whether drank or injected gives the same results! Winnie is 17a therefore there is nothing lost when drank...injectable winnie is just tabs crushed up and made into an injectable form...that's like saying if you took winnie tabs there not as effective as the injectable form...Plus speaking from experience I haven't noticed any difference takingt the tabs,drinking ,or injecting...same results every time!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    So the only real info on this subject is a test they did on dogs??? I will continue to take it orally then.

Thread Information