Cynical is offline Associate Member

Birth control pill used for as

okay this is a some what related to steroids post, let me tell you what happend... sorry if this is too off subject but i know you guys and need some help no flames please

My little bro was having sex with his gf and his condom broke... he said nothing came out cept maybe pre stuff, and he pulled out pretty much right after the breakage, ( shes not on birth control) he couldnt get the day after pill for his gf, anyawys, i rember a drug like ru182 or somthing like that that is a pill that can be taken for as, and its normal use is for birth control month after.. is this true or is it just a normal birth control where it needs to be taken regulary before sexual intercorse. any suggestions are welcome

adaptations is offline Member
    ru 486, i beleive it is...and its the abortion pill...not the morning after pill.....(99.999% positive, correct me if im wrong.)
    What is your question? its not clear to me....

yea, thats what i needed to know, if it was an abortion pill, thanks

also, what else should i know about this drug, when to take it for a girl etc ? is it even safe to without doctor supervision? because as they are young my parents and his girlfriends parents would kill them if she got pregnat and they found out

adaptations is offline Member
    I wouldnt RECOMEND having her take it without a physician.
    Im sure there are complications that come along with taking the pill possibly. That could do more harn than good without a doc right there with you..
    And you dont take it unless your pregnant...Unless of course you use it to battle prog induced gyno..

If there older than 18 then she can see a doc byherself...and he/she is not allowed by law to tell anyone.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member

Talking

I don't know about where you live, but there are some free clinics out there.

I "hear" Planned Parenthood is pretty good and does offer morning after pills. I believe they are $75 bucks or so. From what I "hear."

still growin is offline Member
    Yes, it is the abortion pill. Do you even know if she is pregnant? I wouldn't woory just yet, you only have a certain amount of days a month to get a girl pregnant, and you said he didn't bust it. I'd chill out and wait to see if she is.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, the morning after pill isn't really just 'the morning after' pill. You can take it up to 3 days after the unprotected sex.

If it hasn't been to long, tell him to get in touch with the local planned parenthood and pick it up.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    morning after pill and ru486 are NOT the same thing.

morning after is about 80 bucks, can be taken within 72 hours

ru486 is about 500 bucks, can be taken up to 7 weeks.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    morning after pill and ru486 are NOT the same thing.

morning after is about 80 bucks, can be taken within 72 hours

ru486 is about 500 bucks, can be taken up to 7 weeks.
    www.plannedparenthood.org

for more info

also, i would strongly suggest that you never let any girl take ru486 unless under guidence of her physician.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think your little "Bro" is just a little paranoid. Just chill, when I was young, I used to always have sex without a condom and just pulled out, probably over 100 times and she was never on any birth control and never got pregnant. I'm sure she'll be okay.

Thread Information