Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i tell them dont worry about it in a smart ass attitude...

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I just figure its like this, you can break yourself but you can't break me! I do my thing and that's cool. She supports me, and that works. Later fellas, keep pumpin and just call us the naturals! Peace!

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I tell em' "I've been working out serious for 3 months now and eat my 6 egg whites in the morning" ...heheh or "Come on, I'm not that big??"

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    God I was drunk last night when I wrote the previous post, what a hangover, uuuuhhh. You guys are right about letting your girls know about it. My girlfriend has seen some of my gear for a future cycle exept I just showed her my clomid and anavar . I even looked up the steroid profiles with her and told her that AS use is not AS abuse. I didn't show her mys sus, deca , or even d-bol because she dosn't like injections so its like a don't ask don't tell kind of thing. I let her know that she is my Doctor Pepper player of the game and I am very non controlling. This is cool because she lets me do what I want even when she dosn't like it like stumbling home drunk and stoned late last night.

alevok Guest
    my girlfriend does my injections, so she does not care at all, she also did couple cycles in the past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information