anastasio is offline Junior Member

need ephedrine recpetor cleaner or something !!

What can i do to clean my ephedrine reseptors. I can take 50 mg of ephdedrine and 400 mg of caffine and go to sleep , i swear to god it dont do shit anymore and i dont want to increase. if i increase it will never end till i die like those faggots taking high doses. somone told me about something called adrena+ or something , it cleans ur epehdrine receptors?

thx

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Time off - maybe?

no , time off dont help

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i vote for longer time off too. maybe you can try a quick t3 cycle.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro lay off the shit ur body gets use to nit just like clen and then dose not work !u need time off !

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    you're right, I remember reading something about adrena+(something or other) on here that does clean those receptors. Time off certainly doesn't hurt, but keep searching for what it is that you are looking for, I know what you are talking about, I just can't remember what it is called. I've heard good things about it though.

samoth is offline Member
    I can take 50 mg of ephdedrine and 400 mg of caffine and go to sleep , i swear to god it dont do shit anymore
    Ummmm... then why don't you give it a nice break then, since it's not doing anything.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Just chill and stay off it for a while like atleast 3-5 months. then you should be good to go why do you need it so bad anyways.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the ketotifen will help with that as well - take some heavy doses for a few days (you will be groggy all the time) but it should clear things up.

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    I have to agree, time off is all that can really help. Took 4 months in my case

raybravo is offline New Member
    ketotifen

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like my ECA too. More than a morning cup of Jo. But substituting it with other stuff every once in awhile keeps it effective...

Have you ever tried 1g of Taurine a day for extra workout pumps? Or weening off with simple cups of coffee (caffeine about 60 mg).

Actually - what do you use the ECA for? So we can give you other options...

i use ECA for energy, i love it, now it dont do shit..fuck i loved it before when it got me so jacked up for a workout. i need those days back. taking time off dont do much, i need receptor cleaner.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Read this post it may help: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=538

You will probably be most intrerested in this part of the thread:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Originally posted by CYCLEON)

Ketotifen and ECA
    Perhaps an even better use for ketotifen is taking it with the ECA stack. While the thermogenic effect of ephedrine is not as potent as clen because it doesn't have a high receptor affinity, and it is not limited to beta-2 receptors. In fact it seems to have a good effect on beta 3 receptors as well, which act as a type of thermogenic messenger and over half of ephedrine effect is from beta-3 stimulation. Clen has almost no effect on beta 3 however. So by keeping the beta 2 receptors up, ketotifen can allow the benefits of continuous beta 2 and beta 3 stimulation from ephedrine.

"Ephedrine is believed to have some direct effect on both alpha adrenoceptors and beta adrenoceptors, but AT THERAPEUTIC DOSES, ephedrine exerts its thermogenic effect almost entirely via stimulating noradrenaline release from the sympathetic nerve terminals [endings] . . . at least 40% of the [thermogenic] response is mediated by an atypical receptor, which is presumed to be the beta 3-adrenoceptor."

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    time off is seriously the only way buddy...plus you avoid complications that way

Thread Information