Thread: Cytomel

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Cytomel

Wuzzup,

I am using Prop (100mg/EOD), EQ (400mg/week), Anadrol (50mg/day), and Kyno (200mg/EOD). I want to start using my Cytomel ...how many should I start with...and when should I increase the dosage? I will add some Clen to it sometime soon as well...then I will do the switch of EOD thing.

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    I just read a good cytomel post... I forgot what section.... Check it out... it answers you question..

As for the EOD thing? I don't know what the hell you are talking about. If you are going to add clen , take the clen for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, preferably add and ECA stack in the off weeks. Clen quickly causes your body to downregulate beta-2 receptors making clen ineffective after two weeks. Don't go with the old 2 days on, 2 days off with clen. It doesn't allow enough time for the clen to get out of your system. When you hit it again after 2 days off, you'll likely have 50% of it still in your system, so your body continues down regulation of the receptors.........

primodonna is offline Female Member
    It's in the Hot Topics forum
    What happens here, stays here

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Clen/ECA

Something to think about, clen and E/C/A both downgrade beta2, so switching them off every 2 weeks does not really make sence. You could go with DNP on off weeks, but again DNP is not for everyone, beta 2 recp. do downgrade, but i feel clen or e/c/a is still effective, just not as effective as in begining.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    hows the kyno working out bro?

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Kyno

The kyno is sweet...my body fat is going down...and I can lift longer than before...

Okay, I feel like a moron, but what is kyno? Is that an abbreviation for something?

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member

You can thank my bro, YYZ at Freakz, for this...

What is Kynoselen ?

It is a veterinary product from France that is designed as a muscular stimulant, tonic and restorative. It provides cellular, muscular and metabolic stimulation and helps regulate and protect cardio-vascular function. In Europe and Australia it is used in the treatment of horses and dogs with muscular dystrophies (muscle wasting). It works by stimulating energy transformation, fat metabolism and metabolic oxidative processes. It is also a psychostimulant and cardio-respiratory stimulant.

What is it used for ?

Kynoselen is very effective for helping overweight dogs lose excess bodyfat and gain muscle in preparation for the show ring. It can also be used to enhance performance during strenuous activities such as racing. Although this is not an anabolic steroid , please check with your sanctioning body as Kynoselen is banned by certain organizations including some horse racing and greyhound racing organizations

What's in it ?

Heptaminol, AMP, Vitamin B-12, Sodium Selenite, Magnesium Aspartate & Potassium Aspartate

PRODUCT PACKAGE INSERT:

KYNOSELEN The Muscular Stimulant, Tonic And Restorative
    Provides... cellular, muscular and metabolic stimulation. Provides... cellular energy and helps with energy conversion. Helps... regulate and protect cardio-vascular function. Helps... treat and prevent myopathic diseases.

THE PRODUCT Each 100ml contains:
    AMP (ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE) 200mg - this `active' form of phosphorous stimulates energy transformation, provides an immediate source of cellular energy, and helps cardio-vascular regulation.

HEPTAMINOL 500mg - a psychostimulant and cardio-respiratory stimulant. Helps dilates cronary blood vessels.

VITAMIN B12 25mg - stimulates general metabolism and supplements when Vitamin B12 levels may be low.

SODIUM SELENITE 50mg (23mg elemental selenium) - selenium is a catalyst for energy and fat metabolism, an anti-oxidant and regulator of metabolic oxidative processes, and an essential trace element.

MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE (1500mg)

POTASSIUM ASPARTATE (1000mg) - the aspartate salts stimulate the Krebs and urea cycles, assist glucose/glycogen metabolism, help protect the heart when oxygen deficiency occurs during strenuous exercise, and help increase the amplitude of its contractions.

INDICATIONS
    KYNOSELEN is valuable whenever cardiac or skeletal muscles are compromised or damaged through disease, deficiencies, or over-exertion, and when a general restorative, stimulatory or `tonic' effect is desired. Helpful where there is debility and loss of strength.

EXAMPLES * Myopathies and muscular degeneration in all species. * `White muscle' disease and other selenium deficiency myopathies. * Hypocalcaemic and hypomagnesaemic metabolic disease of cows. * Recumbent or `downer' cows. * `Tying-up' syndrome in horses. * After racing or strenuous exertion. * Cobalt and Vitamin B12 deficiences. * Muscular weakness secondary to arthopathies in dogs and cats. * Cardiac disease or degeneration. * Muscular disorders in pigs. * General debility and weakness. * As a general stimulant or restorative of metabolic processes. "When cellular energy is depleted or the body needs a `lift', KYNOSELEN helps heart and skeletal muscles to compensate".

DOSAGE Administration may be by subcutaneous, intramuscular, or slow intravenous injection. Only subcutaneous injection is recommended for dogs and cats. Administer in the anterior half of the neck in food producing animals. The recommended dosage and frequency of administration is correlated to the selenium content of KYNOSELEN.

Recommended dosages:
    Horses and Cattle: 20ml/400kg (0.25ml/kg)
    Foals and Calves: 10ml/100kg (0.1ml/kg)
    Sheep: Up to 5ml (0.2ml/kg) Lambs: Up to 2ml (0.2ml/kg)
    Adult Pigs: Up to 10ml/100kg (0.1ml/kg)
    Piglets: Up to 1ml/5kg (0.2ml/kg)
    Dogs: Approximately 2ml-5ml (0.1ml/kg)
    Cats: Approximately 1ml (o.2ml/kg)
    When used as a treatment, it is recommended to give one injection every 3 days on 3 to 4 occasions. When used for preventative purposes, one injection may be given once weekly for 2-4 weeks.

WITHHOLDING TIMES It is advised to withhold from racehorses at least 24 hours before racing. TOXICITY By the intravenous route, the LD50 in mice is 8.5ml/kg. No adverse affects have been reported at recommended dose rates.

Common doses are 2-10mL a week, the average is probably
    4-6mL to see some results.

Something they dont mention....is keep an eye on your
    blood pressure ! It can be dramatically effected by Kyno.

Thread Information