bulldog is offline New Member

Ttokkyo Kettamina ? ?

Ttokkyo Kettamina

Does anyone know what this is? Is it ketotifen? Is this what Cycleon is referring to in his post on ketotifen in the topics for discussion?

Do you take it with Clen ? Is it the same stuff that is in the SuperClen tabs?

The Ttokkyo is injectable, can you "drink" it like winstrol or Reforvit-B?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

slow down cowboy!!!

it's fucking K!! ketamine!!ummmm CAT TRANQUILIZER!!yeah get some cook it in your microwave for 20 seconds and snort big bumps of it.you will be in another world.get nice and k'd up and sit in your k-hole for like 5 hrs.love the K and it will love you back!!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    so u can get a good buzz off that shit then?

haha

never done k?shit it use to be a staple of my diet.yeah you could say that.good buzz?not like your thinking.IMO save it for doing in clubs.it's wack outside of that unless you have nothing better on earth to do.but yeah you'll be fucked up alright.do too much and you'll be in a K-hole, completely parazlyed and unable to speak til it wears off.it hits you in like 30-45 secs

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    sounds like some crazy shit! don't know if i'd like the "k-hole" though, fuckin paralized and shit

so whats the buzz like? can u describe it? is it intense like acid or mellow like weed? will it make me wanna rob a liquor store then have sex with a sheep? or do i just have to experience it?

i think you just have to experience it for yourself

everyone's different.it's a disassociative drug:seperates your mind from your body.i've seen a person break their leg falling down a flight of stairs because there mind knows how to walk but their body can't do it.it's a trip.everyoen reacts differently, but kholes can bring out shit that's in your head that you never knew was in there.wacked out shit.some people enjoy kholes, me, i had the worst experience of my life in one that lasted 5 hrs at factory.thats' when i took a break from doing it for about a year.thing w/ K is you never know how much is too much when you're out at a club on e and everythign else.you just banging back titty bumps off girls because it's fun and then you're like where the fuck am i!!it's definately fun but like our "circle of death" wind downs at the end of the club night/day, it can get out of hand.liek anythign else.knwo your limit.

WTC
    WTC is offline New Member
    Man, I would stay away from that stuff. I've known people who slip into a k-hole and it was some scary shit. Try and find some GHB if you are looking to get a buzz.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha dats shit goooooooood
    gotta lobve it when you fall in to a khole...
    rocked for hours!

Hmm...with the american yellow lables were still around

nymattyk is offline Member

Re: Ttokkyo Kettamina ? ?

Originally posted by bulldog
    Ttokkyo Kettamina

Does anyone know what this is? Is it ketotifen? Is this what Cycleon is referring to in his post on ketotifen in the topics for discussion?

Do you take it with Clen ? Is it the same stuff that is in the SuperClen tabs?

The Ttokkyo is injectable, can you "drink" it like winstrol or Reforvit-B?
    you can inject the shit if you want but i dont think youd get the result your looking for. youd be whacked, not do anything for your muscles though. anyway, partboy knows what hes talking about...throw it on a plate, throw it in the microwave and youve got yourself a hell of a good night ahead of you. hey partyboy-only 20 seconds??? i throw it in for about 1min 15 sec or so. anyway, how easily can you get licks up in the city...mad shortage here on LI. how much do you pay???

im actually about to pick up some liks...27 a bot...
    mad cheep...
    and yea i usually cook em up for....1.30 mins...cooks up very nice...i actually bought a microwave for my room just for cookin up liks...to this day i havent used it for food!

insider secret!!!

take it, pour it on a flat plate, and blow dry it!!if you micro it you will get four jars in a lik.if you blow dry it you can get 5!!just trying to keep you guys lifted,haha.

hey i knew that......try this one..get an iron...put it on high...dumpo the k onto a plate....tip the iron on its back so the hot side is uptop laying flat...secure the iron....then put the plate on the iron...works wonders too

hahaha

homemade hotplate!!haha.never tried that.

$27 is a mad good price cycne. i usually pay around 40 or 50 but my boy gets them for 30, too bad he wont be around town until thanksgiving. partyboy, how much do you pay and how easily can you get them???

to be honest w/ you

i don't even get them.my friends get it for me.i have never actually given them $$ for it so i don't know what they pay.i know they are like 40 a lik though around us.i have a friend who just bought a case so obviously it was probably mad cheap, but my friends know i don't get involved in the buying/ sellign thing so they just handle everythign for me.i have some loyal friends since i pay for their asses everywhere we go.fuckign $$$ grubbign bastards that they are!!

check your email partyboy

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Man k is the shit. It makes me see all kinds of crazy shit. Once everyone looked like freddy kruger faces all melted and shit. I remeber the first time i did it. i was trying to walk threw the club and could barely do it i felt like i was 100lbs when i bumped into someone i felt like i was getting all pushed around.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    K IS THE SHIT...PERIOD.

Haven't done it in quite a while,strictly weed now, but boy that was some of the best shit to ever go up my nose...

The original jason Guest
    this is not a rec drug forum I suggest we talk about bb'ing or something to do with that fukin K is seriously dangerous and fucked up shit

peace
    Jason

Thread Information