Thread: spot injections

synthetic is offline Associate Member

spot injections

hi on my first cycle, i injected like everyone else in the leg, and noticed great gain in my body except the arms. this time i would like to spot inject into my arms, fina and sustanon . i heard spot injections help site growth a bit, but i also hear many negative things to like its a waste of there. so what do u recommend so that i get the best bang for the buck (my real focus is my arms to grow)

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    its not a waste, you still get your gear, but i dont think its worth the hassle (jmho)...your shooting a esterfied steroid (fina and sust both have esters, acetate, propionate , decanoate, etc..) into a site where it wont even be active until the esters are removed and for the esters to be removed it must cycle throughout the blood stream, you can inject into your biceps but the odds are your biceps wont get anymore of the AAS than your glutes, calves, shoulders, whatever...you get my point. i have similar problems as you, legs, chest, shoulders, back, all boomin, triceps are nice too, but my biceps will not grow if i paid them to do so...just something you should find another angle to combat with...drop sets, supersets, super heavy weigh, super high reps, you gotta find what works for you, personally ive been having really good growth on bicpes with very heavy weight like 4-7 reps...good luck hope this gives a little insight rather than confusion (lol)

both my bi and tris(not that bad, but still need a LOT of work) are bad in my opinion, i have 14" arms cold
    Last edited by synthetic; 11-01-2002 at 10:17 AM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    mine are 17 hot, so id say mine are bad...they need to be 23...heh...good luck

Mastiff is offline Member
    All I can suggest istry an unesterfied steroid like test susp. That is active immediately. I also read that IGF-1 works for spot growth.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I shot winstrol into my biceps and believe it helped IMO

welp i just shot it in my tri with 23 guage . didnt hurt at all or anything.

Thread Information