bball25 is offline New Member

test prop only cycle???

I am thinking of doing a cycle for 6 to 8 weeks of only test propionate at 150mgs eod. I was wondering if this was a good idea and what type of results are realistic to expect. The reason for this is i have play an ncaa sport and need to take something that is out quickly because i can be tested starting in the middle of january. Any help or input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    IMO prop is one of my favs. It works well for me and I use it in everycycle. If you are going to do a test only cycle realistically you may gain 15lbs. But understand that every person is totally different in their response to AAS. Remember to get some nolvadex to keep on hand in case of any sign of gyno and if you want to keep you gains make sure you use clomid for post cycle therapy .

With that said I hope that helps. You sure you don't want to stack it though?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    winny and fina are both out of your system quickly also.

bball25 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies. I would like to stack it, but I don't want to take the chance of testing positive on a drug test. I have read that metabolites in winstrol can be detected up to 5 months ( ex. Ben Johnson testing positive and i have also read (detection times on this website) that fina is in your system for up to 4-5 months. I have already done 2 cycles and this would be my third. I'm just looking for a solid 10 to 15 at best. Again thanks for the replies and any more info would be appreciated.

Thread Information