MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

OK, i am f***in pissed and it's time for me to rent...

Ok, i love helping people out, and i think i have give advice and sugestions and help to many members on this board, i have many times gone out of my way to make diets, cycles etc. programs for people, some say thank you some don't, no big deal. What angers me is people that are not willing to do enything themself, no research, no reading, they just want you to do it all for them...well sure, but that cost money, it's called "personal training"...I have spend countless hours researching and reading about every aspect of nutrition, exercise and AS for use in performance inhancment in the past 10 years, now it's your turn. I had a guy asking me the same f***in' questions about a cycle over and over again, must have gotten about 20-30 PM from this guy always asking, how do i take my winny, when should i start...Blah, Blah, Blah...etc...do some work yourself people do not expect everybody to do all the shit for you, we all have jobs and shit to do on daily bases...

SO, save the bandwitch, STOP asking the same questions over and over...and USE THE F***IN' "SEARCH" button...it's there for a reason...

enough said....................................XXL

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I'll drink my winny to that!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BUMP!!!

BTW.....Mikey, do you mean rant?

Oh yeah...I'm moving this to the "Steroid Forum" where it will surely wisen some people up. Great post Mike!

Yeah i mean "rant", see how pissed i was...LOL...XXL

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I was gonna ask what renting had to do with winny? Can you rent winny? how about drink it? when should I start it? Can I run dicka with it and suskactuan.....is lakookaracha a good brand?

I feel your pain brother, I made a post just like this a while back.....it IS amazing what you can do when you click that little search button.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    bump..... for all to see!

dacgator is offline New Member
    bump

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    people want it yesterday, and spoon fed to them to boot!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 09-10-2002 at 01:35 PM.

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100% with u mike.....well said.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain bro, I am a personal Trainer, but i also bounce at a local club. As soon as someone knows that i Train they want me to write them a plan there in the bar. I dont mind helping people when they help themselves first. good post

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Mike,

I'm with you 100%. I'll only answer questions in a "general" sense then direct them to a link or thread for them to learn for themselves.
    1. because I believe it's important not to just do things but, to know why to do it and, sometimes it's alot of info to type.
    2. I may forget to add something.
    3. Another source may be able to explain things better.
    4. So they are not just taking my advice but, learning for themselves.

Also this will stop them from asking the same question 100 times because they've already gotten the Who, What, When, Where, Why and, How.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 09-10-2002 at 12:37 PM.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Bump!

I agree with you bro! Newbies have to put forth some effort if the expect to get any help. The basics are all here if they look.

pump man is offline Junior Member
    pump,bump

babi is offline Associate Member
    testaprim those same ppl use to come up to me too when i use to bounce i think they just wanna make conversation though they all sounded the same with their questions and concerns so i got so fed up with that that when they ask me what i do to get big like this i would tell them i play chess lol

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i hear you loud and clear, but youre fighting a losing battle. why should they do it themselves when we can do it for 'em?
    just keep doing what youre doing bro, i for one appreciate all youve done.
    peace bb79

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    dude, and i had just worked up the nerve to ask you about a winny cycle.... oh well,

Feel free to ask me questions guys, just don't ask me "how do i drink my Winny" kind of bullshit...and if it is your first post DO NOT ask me for a source either.........don't ask me this is what i got can you put a cycle together for me, NO, you put it together and i will give you my recomendations on how to make it more effective, there is a TON of info on this board, if people only took the time to read, it would eliminate a lot of stupid useless questions.

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    Feel free to ask me questions guys, just don't ask me "how do i drink my Winny" kind of bullshit...and if it is your first post DO NOT ask me for a source either.........don't ask me this is what i got can you put a cycle together for me, NO, you put it together and i will give you my recomendations on how to make it more effective, there is a TON of info on this board, if people only took the time to read, it would eliminate a lot of stupid useless questions.
    I am not trying to get on ya.. I just want to vent alittle here

I agree to a point bro..
    Here is where you loose me. I really dont think there are stupid questions, I think that you just need to know how to ask the question. This comes with experiene, I mean at some point and time in your life when you started traning you can not tell me that you did not ask the oh so popular question "What is the best creatine" or "What the hell is L-Glutamin and how do you use it"

I am not trying to get on ya bro. I write computer software so I understand you wanting to "b1t(h slap" those who ask "how do I drink my winny" or anyother questions that get on your nerves... rather then the oh so popluar "Use the search button" reply it would be better to refer the person to information where they can come back and ask a more educated question. I mean no matter how well the "Search Engine" is written it can not come up with the question for you and if you dont know what to ask well then you are S.O.L.

I TOTALLY respect what you are saying, and I do agree but at some point and time each of us will come across a subject.. weather it be computers, cars, math..ect where we ask the "Newbie Question" and i would like to think that there will be someone that says..dude let me help ya on this..

This board kicks a$$ and I am glad to be here. I have found that the bro's/bra's here for the most part know what they are talking about and dont mind sharing. I know you have answered questions for me before and I thank you..

Again this is not to get on you.. I just wanted to get it off my chest..

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    damn Mike, I'm sorry bro. You could have just told me to back off, you didn't have to make a post about it!

Actually you gave me an idea. Maybe we should have a certain section that are for Newbie questions. We have the educational questions section. Which is good but somewhat advanced for some people. Maybe we should have general FAQs for people. Or maybe just one thread in each of the boards that cover basic questions that are usually asked in that section. Such as a thread in the bb board, the powerlifting board, diet board, etc......

Does it sound like it would help at all for the newbies? Feedback would be nice on how to make sure this problem doesn't happen again. Mike is a great asset to this board and I don't like for our respected members or anyone else to be upset on here. This place should be enjoyable for everyone. If anyone can think of a way to make this situation avoidable in the future, please let me know.

still growin is offline Member
    First, I want to say thanks to all who have helped me and everyone here, we all truly appreciate it. Ptbyjason, I think that is a good idea. A newbie board for newbie q's. I have seen the same questions asked over, and over, and over, and over, and, well you get the point. Everyone needs and deserves help, but please search first. If you don't have luck, feel free tp post or pm and we will be glad to help. Everyone gets frustrated when there are two posts on the screen at the same time asking the same question. I love to browse, and always do before I ask questions. Good luck and happy hunting bros!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    I'll drink my winny to that!!
    Bump

You mean you can drink winnie?!?

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    damn Mike, I'm sorry bro. You could have just told me to back off, you didn't have to make a post about it!

Actually you gave me an idea. Maybe we should have a certain section that are for Newbie questions. We have the educational questions section. Which is good but somewhat advanced for some people. Maybe we should have general FAQs for people. Or maybe just one thread in each of the boards that cover basic questions that are usually asked in that section. Such as a thread in the bb board, the powerlifting board, diet board, etc......

Does it sound like it would help at all for the newbies? Feedback would be nice on how to make sure this problem doesn't happen again. Mike is a great asset to this board and I don't like for our respected members or anyone else to be upset on here. This place should be enjoyable for everyone. If anyone can think of a way to make this situation avoidable in the future, please let me know.
    Great idea bro.
    I think this kind of info would help.
    It would be a read only part of the board.
    for ex: all about winny, all about d-bol, all about EQ
    something to kind of give a base of information so we dont get the "can I do a d-bol only cycle" questions anymore. Dont get me wrong here bro... This board is great as it is, but this would help to make it even better.
    Good thought bro..
    BIG BUMP

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Bump to the top.

Aragorn

Originally posted by PTbyJason

You and your questions...LOL...yours where good made me think, which stimulates my mind, and i don't get a lot of stimulation...LOL...

And i think it would be a great idea to have a newbie forum, with all the very basic info. How come i can't come up with good ones like that......

WanaKnowMore:

I hear what you are saying here Bro, but everybody should try to learn things on their own, before asking questions. There is a basic knowledge you should posses, before moving torwards the use of AS and unfortunatlly a lot of people just don't care to learn, they just want to do a cycle and that's it. This isn't a game, it's drugs we are using there are associated risks involved here and there is no such thing as safe cycles, just safer ones...and side effects happen and at one point or another i think all of us users have expirianced some even know that we take a lot of precussions...that is another question, i don't want to get any sides what can i take...oh well i am in a good mood now, so i will stop ranting...at least for now...LOL...XXL

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you feel better now mike---lol
    glad we were her for ya bro
    but you know whats worse, when you give the advice and then they dont do it----weeks later they ask the same thing ---but thats another topic

ptby jason thats a good idea--a section for newbees that covers the most asked questions

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    Nice post bro!

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think a newbie question thread would be a great idea. I am a newbie, but I lurked for 3 months before registering, and I do use the search button. It takes a lot of time to absorb even a small fraction of the info available here. When I first found this site, I was stunned. I had no idea it was so involved. I've spent about an hour a night chasing info down before I go to bed, every night for months. I think a lot of people just want to start in juicing, don't give a shit about side effects and definetly don't want to take the time to learn . A newbie thread would have helped to start.
    I'll submit the cycle I've come up with on another thread.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point mike! Yes everyone should try to learn on their own then ask if you are not sure. We get a lot of pm's and questions every day, and they never change. Which pisses us off b/c most of the time the answer is two threads down!

netwerk is offline New Member
    Uhm...so how do you drink your winny? I have a shot glass....is that enough?

razor67 is offline Banned
    i've been a member of this board for quite some time..as you can see i think this is my 4th post.9 times out of 10 just by doing a little research and reading other peoples questions and answers you will find what you need....nothing wrong with asking questions,just do a little for yourself.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    ok, so does anyone want to help me with this or am I going solo? Looking for volunteers!

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    what gets me is when they stand next to you and talk to you while your workingout, that just torques me right up there are times not to test my
    patience, or when they corner you in the locker room and ask the same f******g questions over & over again, it don't matter where it comes from or from whom the only stupid questions is the one not asked.IMO.
    But heh Mike I do know what u mean. now i have one rule at the gym i go to DON'T BOTHER ME WHILE I'M DOING MY WORKOUT!!!

Thread Information