element_19_98 is offline New Member

hows this for a clomid original

my girlfreind of one year dumps me on the night we met which was halloween and tells me that shes been seeing another guy from the same college we go to the day i started my 300mg dose of clomid thereapy but i have yet to feel to emotional asides from homicidal i guess thats an emtion

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, that clomid and depression BS doen't hold water in my book. Yes, when I do something like sustanon I get all emotional on clomid but it isn't the clomid. It is simply my body trying to adjust from the lack of hormones it isn't getting anymore.
    I just finished my 3rd week of clomid from a t 200 cycle, with no emotional problems, no depression, no mood swings, no nothing. Well except for me keeping my gains and still feeling like I was still on gear when I was doing my clomid. I think it is BS. I think it all depends on what and how much you are taking of AS, and it isn't the clomid, it is simply your body's way of reacting when it has been soo used to getting those constant flow of hormones and now it isn't.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Its not all BS like you say Sicilian. I believe its more of a mental case. You let your head get too you and on top of that you think that since your just starting your clomid you tell your self that your gonna get more depppresed. So then you do because you think thats what should happen. Not because it actual is. You might not get what im trying to say but i tried...Dude just try to tell yourself it kool and keep a level head. Thats all that matters. Ohhh yeah and f*** your girlfriend dude. your better withpout that slut.(no offense)

element_19_98 is offline New Member
    thankd busch thats like therapy to me i hate that cunt to i gotta bunch of pics of her giving me head im gonna blow them up and post them all over campus,im mean hey like the dude in varstiy blues said she broke my heart so i broke her jaw:P kidding but i think i am going to post those pics around school for a little revenge laugh

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by element_19_98
    but i think i am going to post those pics around school for a little revenge laugh
    or you could send them to me and i'll make sure they get around hehe

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    dood.. good women are hard to come by... most of the ones I have wound up with were evil.. the best revenge tho is not to post pics all over the place, it is to move on and forget about her.. and if she ever does try to come back say NO... I think revenge is best when you are the bigger person in the situation...

Eddy Flash!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    fuck it ,post them bro allover svhool and consumptionjunction.com send the pics to them they will make more then sure they get out !!!im not saying that it has been done before or anything ...

Grant is offline Member
    fuck that! give her hell!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

no offense bro

but what kind of girl lets you take pictures of her while she's giving you head??maybe you're better off!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: no offense bro

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    but what kind of girl lets you take pictures of her while she's giving you head??maybe you're better off!!!

Come on partyboy... With all your crazy stories you never took any pics of a young lady bobbing the knob...

Guess I'm guilty of messing with the wrong kind of women too...

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: no offense bro

a mean one. the nice ones let you video tape them

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahahahaha key you're the best!!!

no you guys knwo what i mean. i've taped myselk w/ girls back in college BUT those aren't the kind of girls i would make my gf!!!!!if i told my gf that i'm gonna take pictures of her blowing me she would cut off my cock in my sleep!!!!that's why i bang club skanks and have a NICE girl at home!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: hahahahaha key you're the best!!!

if i told my gf that i'm gonna take pictures of her blowing me she would cut off my cock in my sleep!!!!that's why i bang club skanks and have a NICE girl at home!!

Damn brother, guess you really better not let the gf find out about the club skanks then... If she would cut your dick off for taking a pic with her i'd hate to think what she'd do if she knew about the club hoes...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: no offense bro

Originally posted by buff87

Come on partyboy... With all your crazy stories you never took any pics of a young lady bobbing the knob...

Guess I'm guilty of messing with the wrong kind of women too...
    Ummmmm.....Guilty

OG

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i disagree, clomid is essentially a hormonal change, so it is the clomid causing emotional problems inadvertedly...
    Last edited by djdjdjddjon; 11-03-2002 at 01:09 PM.

trimunex is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: no offense bro

Originally posted by KeyMastur

a mean one. the nice ones let you video tape them

Ahh damn .. LMAO

Thread Information