Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marines Juicing

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    yea the germans did alot of experiments on people during ww2, sick things, but one test was anabolic steroids . They used them on their men to make them better hand to hand fighters and so that they wouldnt get injured easily and that muscle would absorb some of the bullet's impact

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    On a side note - I remember a Navy Seal showing me his Ripped Fuel bottle as we got ready to leave Southeast Asia. It wasn't Ripped Fuel he was leaving with.
    Sounds like a number of guys from the team I was assigned to.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacer2002
    A little off topic, Maybe I am wrong here.. But I think I heard about back in WWII the germans where juicing? I think I heard that.. Maybe I am wrong.. Any history buffs here?
    I doubt they were, maybe if they did that stop being little panzies and fight like men. Thats why we Marines whooped that ass! And thats how we got our devil dog (teufelhunden) nickname. They said they felt like we were satans hell dogs that he unleashed on them. Ain't that right Devils!

I know..an old thread...just had a spurt of motivation...sorry....Im on my way to the gym now!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I know that article.. I think it was Deca only...... but will defer to others.........

Quote Originally Posted by temperoath
    I doubt they were, maybe if they did that stop being little panzies and fight like men. Thats why we Marines whooped that ass! And thats how we got our devil dog (teufelhunden) nickname. They said they felt like we were satans hell dogs that he unleashed on them. Ain't that right Devils!

I know..an old thread...just had a spurt of motivation...sorry....Im on my way to the gym now!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I guess since there wasn't a deffinate answer, I know. Yes, the germans did use testosterone on their soilders. It was to keep them in better health like what sg said. No, they didn't use it to absorb bullets...why would it do that? The germans also gave their troops methamphetamines which were a lot more effective than steroids to keep their troops awake and alert on a very minimal diet and little to no sleep.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I didnt juice while I was in but know a few that did in batt. and everyone knew they were but they never got tested for juice. Wasup totenkopf I feel like I been koalified right now, freaking smoked man.

RDL

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    i was in the corps and they got very suspicious while i was on and i had this one officer who wanted to have me tested but could never get the support to do so...there were quite a few of us on it too

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Our army (CAN) is **** compared to the States, but we still do our best with what little and obsolete shi tty equipment we have.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt juice while I was in, but there were quite a few bros that took a trip to the pharmacy in tj. Nobody said anything then but we were not micro managed by the o's either as long as they stayed under the radar and didnt do anything stupid things were cool> Oh to all my bro's Semper-Fi

musclehead1 is offline Member
    A little off topic, Maybe I am wrong here.. But I think I heard about back in WWII the germans where juicing? I think I heard that.. Maybe I am wrong.. Any history buffs here?
    i think ur right about that i heard that tha germans used to inject test to make them more aggressive.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I know a ton of cops who juice and have a few freinds in the armed forces who juiced while on active duty... Most test givin are for rec drugs...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    i think ur right about that i heard that tha germans used to inject test to make them more aggressive.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    yeah i believe the germans were given test suspension

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Canada has a Army??
    haha....i love this post

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    it was amphetamines...I took a drug and alcohol abuse class a year ago and we specifically talked about that

Wobbly is offline New Member
    It's a gamble. Twenty years ago, nobody cared. But times have changed. The lab guy (U.S. Army, Germany) tells me that they test for steroids . I find that hard to believe although he's the one who does the testing. Others tell me, only if steroid use is suspected, will you be tested for them. There is just no telling how fast policies might change and new standards be introduced (i.e., random testing for steroid use). If you have a family to support or if are in the Service for a career, be professional--don't do it.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Only if you run your mouth and word gets around. Might also be a question during sec clearances if you big as crap and rumors are floating. In short keep your mouth shut and trust no one you’ll be fine. They have to test for each (dam expensive) and will only do such with great reason don’t give any…

j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member
    my buddies in afghanistan right now and he says like his whole btl is on juice. They dont get to eat enought o get big but he says the docs give em the stuff

mike4820 is offline New Member
    I knew of a guy while I was in the corps that was tested.
    This guy had to cut all his cammys just to make them fit.
    He was the only one I ever heard of getting tested specifically for AS.

Amazingly that forced him on double PT becasue he was technically over his max body weight. Even though it was muscle they consider it fat in our unit.

fellow leather neck

Soup is offline Associate Member
    first time posting, great sight, I believe they were on meth or speed. to keep them up for days and give them strentgh. As well as SG & Monstercojnes said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information