Thread: Ganabol??

BFLA69 is offline New Member

Ganabol??

Does anyone have any knowledge on Ganabol...any information provided will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    One of best EQ outs there.

BFLA69 is offline New Member
    I've done some research and found that ganabol is another name for Equipoise ...now if i can have any coments on Primo vs. Equipoise which of the two is better overall main goal is to gain mass and keep it...how do the two compare?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    not another name for Equipoise but a brand of EQ. Gaining mass EQ but franky niether one is great mass building alone. EQ + test will yeild sold gains, but if gaining mass is your goal you want test + EQ or maybe an oral like d-ball

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    im on ganabol right now... i really like the stuff.. never hurts to inject it... i am cycling it with test and dbol at the begining and winny at the end... the only alot of people dont like about it is that its only 50mgs... so you need to shoot up a minimum of 4 two ml injects a week... but i actually like doing that becaust it makes me feel like i have more stuff in y boday and the spot injections with the stuff is great because it really doesnt hurt too bad but it makes your muscles feel much fuller...
    good luck..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ood stuff nut need too many shots to gte into like 600 rangs that i need

shorty2big is offline Member
    I used that stuff year round. Great stuff for the price

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    i liked ganabol when i used it, had some serious gains with only 250mg/week. I shouldve increased the dosage but I was pretty unexperienced, then again injecting 5ccs a week of eq along with my other gear was quite a task. The gains are good, the total volume to be injected sucks.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    hey vaj wad up bro? ganabol tends to be 50mg/ml and ive had friends who use that and get some nasty build-up the volume to inject is wayyy too much...its a great brand of eq and very good quality...despite that thought i would search for something with a higher dosage...5-10ccs a week cant be fun....

Thread Information