Rungus is offline Junior Member

how dose this look?

What's up everyone!!! I just had a question on a cycle. I am a basketball player that is using AS for performance more then anything. My goals are to gain 10 - 15 lbs. of lean muscle, but at the same time become stronger, quicker, and more explosive. I have my programs in place, but need some opinions on a cycle. This is the cycle that has be suggested to me so far

wks 1-10 test prop 50-75 mg/ed

wks 1-10 EQ 400-600 mg/wk

wks 5-10 Tren 75 mg/ed

wks 5-10 Winny 50 mg/ed

Thank you for your opinions, and help. By the way is there any anti-e's that I should be taking, because the person that gave me this cycle didn't use any, but I would rather be safe then sorry. PEACE!!!!!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Very nice combo. Try it something like this.

1 to 12 weeks prop 75mg ed
    1 to 10 weeks Eq 400mg to 600mg
    7 to 12 weeks fina 75mg ed
    7 to 12 weeks winny 50mg ed.

Far as anti-e's goes, I don't think you'll need any. Some may suggest bromo to fight against gyno from fina, but I think you'll be fine because winny will counteract that somewhat. However never forget your clomid for after cyle therapy. And I suggest this method for you to jump right into clomid rather than waiting 2 weeks to start. Good luck bro.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    there i finally agree witth mind bomb !

Rungus is offline Junior Member
    What's up everyone!!! I just had a question on a cycle. I am a basketball player that is using AS for performance more then anything. My goals are to gain 10 - 15 lbs. of lean muscle, but at the same time become stronger, quicker, and more explosive. I have my programs in place, but need some opinions on a cycle. This is the cycle that has be suggested to me so far

wks 1-12 test prop 50-75 mg/ed

wks 1-10 EQ 400-600 mg/wk

wks 6-12 Tren 75 mg/ed

wks 6-12 Winny 50 mg/ed

Arimidex .5 mg/day

thanks for the feedback y'all

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you get drug tested? Tren and EQ both are detectable for 4-5 months after your last injection.

400mg per week of EQ should be enough. The rest of the cycle looks fine. Do you have plans to get anything for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy )?

Thread Information