MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

diet before cycle?

ok guyz, i was reading, on this forum or another, about the cut off point of bf%. I am at about 25% bf, 5'8", 200lbs right now. I would like to be 12% bf and 220lbs.
    The question, should i use some t3 now with a cardio/diet routine for 8 weeks and cut as much weight as i can and then start my cycle, or just us the t3 thru out my cycle
    I have no problem gaining weight with proper diet but losing weight with diet has always been my weakness. I've been working out some 15 years, done 1 weak cycle and two good ones with good gains. I have never seen my abs and would like to meet them some day...

my cycle
    sust 250 500mg wk 1-10
    eq 400 mg wk 1-10
    d-bol 35mg day 1-4
    winny 50mg day 7-12
    t3 thru out and clomid at end

any replies would be appreciated

thanks mm

"save the drama for your mama and push!!!"

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    I would run the t3 now along with diet and cardio. That my personal opinion but im sure other members can give u more insight on your situation. NO FLAME WHAT SO EVER, but 25% is quite high. Lose as much fat as possible pre-cycle...

GOOD LUCK!

thanks for the reply man. Anybody else out there have an opinion?
    i really want to start this cycle this winter so any help will be appreciated....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well it sounds to me like you need to work on your diet now regardless of when you do your next cycle. I wouldn't run T3 without being on AAS personally unless it was at very low doses. I think you could drop quite a bit of BF just by eating right and cardio. I doubt anything else is necessary at this point. I don't think you are going to lose 12% BF and gain 20lbs on this one cycle but it is certainly an achievable goal over time. Treat your diet more seriously then you do the AAS and things should work out fine.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    how about a nice 12 weeks cycle, var,eca and clen alternated and T3? var would help to stop the loss of muscle from t3, and the combination would be great to lose fat. If you can afford the var for that long cos it wouldnt be cheap. That would be just something I would do, or should i say do often. Apart from that I would go with what Rickson said

peace

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    This might not be a direct response to your question, but here's my advice on this.

Your cycle seems pretty good and all, but seeing as how your main goal in this cycle appears to be loosing weight -- here's what I would do... I used to be 28% bf, so I can imagine how much you wanna have that off. I lost 78 lbs in 3 months with just diet and cardio, and I have kept it off for 3 years so far. Since making good muscle gains on your cycle will depend greatly on how much you eat, I can only imagine that the good gains will be counterproductive to your primary goal, loosing the fat. I think you should take a look at your diet and change that around completely, then organize a workout routine. Use ECA/Clen if you want, but don't use T3 unless your on the cycle imo. ECA/Clen will help, but the most important part is diet, then excercise. Ask yourself questions like, "do i snack late at night", "do I eat fatty,carby meals", "do i sit at a desk all day and never move my ass, while it grows around the chair", "am I doing cardio for 20 mins a day at least 3-5 times a week?"

I guarentee just with changing your diet and your lifestyle, regarding how your diet is incorporated into your lifestyle and dietary habits, and then working on a workout routine -- you can drop to 18% within a couple of months. Sounds like a big claim, but once your at 25% those first 5-10% are cake to get off. Once you make it down to %15, it gets much harder to loose ------ loose the easy way, while it still works is my advice!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by MUSCLEMEDIC
    thanks for the reply man. Anybody else out there have an opinion?
    i really want to start this cycle this winter so any help will be appreciated....
    Are you just estimating your BF% or you know for sure it's that high... If so I would diet down first, before using anything... T3 is going to burn muscle and fat and if you're at 200lbs and 25% BF your lean mass is only 150lbs and I wouldn't risk losing any of that with T3...

Just workout and diet for 2-3 months using a low carb diet, cardio and ECA and get your BF% down to about 18% before starting...

I know you probably want to jump right on tha gear, but IMO you're better off waiting....

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by buff87

Are you just estimating your BF% or you know for sure it's that high... If so I would diet down first, before using anything... T3 is going to burn muscle and fat and if you're at 200lbs and 25% BF your lean mass is only 150lbs and I wouldn't risk losing any of that with T3...

Just workout and diet for 2-3 months using a low carb diet, cardio and ECA and get your BF% down to about 18% before starting...

I know you probably want to jump right on tha gear, but IMO you're better off waiting....
    I feel like this is 2 checks for my standpoint.

thanks guys, the more info the better. I will definately revamp my diet and get off my A$$. that's what i like so much about this forum, straight forward answers that are to the point. keep spreadin' the knowledge peace out....

mm

Thread Information