Lep420 is offline New Member

If my first cycle works well, why change anything?

I was curious, I am half way through my first cycle. I am very pleased with the results. )I used very low amounts and saw great results, so far. I'm on 250mg/week Sustanon 200mg/week Deca for 07 weeks now. I am going to 500 mg/week of Sust, then closing out w/3 weeks of winney. As far as gains go....I'm sure you guys can understand, other than the extra 20 lbs....I just feel like I can throw anything up right now,......what I'm rtying to say is that I'm happy....anyways....Variety is the spice of life, but if my first cycle is so successful should I use the same cycle next time? Should I try different shit? Sorry to ask, but for some reason I have never heard anyone say they were going to repeat the same cycle...why?
    Tony J

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah you could repeat the same cycle. Just make sure you wait awhile.
    Time on = Time off.
    But you probably won't get the same results next time around. Everyone's different though so maybe you will.
    If you have success w/ low dosage's then stay w/ them.
    One of the reasons ppl do different cycles is because there are so many AS's out there, and it's always good to try different things to see which one's work best for the individual.
    Check into Eq next time around.....
    Goodluck,

M

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Yeah you could repeat the same cycle. Just make sure you wait awhile.
    Time on = Time off.
    But you probably won't get the same results next time around. Everyone's different though so maybe you will.
    If you have success w/ low dosage's then stay w/ them.
    One of the reasons ppl do different cycles is because there are so many AS's out there, and it's always good to try different things to see which one's work best for the individual.
    Check into Eq next time around.....
    Goodluck,

M
    agreed...maybe you will maybe you wont? you gotta see what works for you, i think on a 2nd cycle you shouldn't have to change much, juice is probably still real foreign to your body and its receptors and your gains should still be fantastic (i gained 25lbs on my 2nd cycle of sust250/deca300)...

Thread Information