Thread: Gyno

doc_dee43 is offline New Member

Gyno

I've developed a slight case of gyno following a course of Deca .My problem is that I've developed hard tissue under my nipples. Almost like stoney's.Is there any way of getting rid of this as it can be quite painful sometimes. Can anyone help.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you could try nolvadex , but it sounds like it may be to late for that. once you have gyno, only surgery will remove it. its not life threatening or anything, just a little unsightly and uncomfortable.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What was your cycle? You said deca only?

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    you could try nolvadex, but it sounds like it may be to late for that. once you have gyno, only surgery will remove it. its not life threatening or anything, just a little unsightly and uncomfortable.
    i heard that the surgery needed is like $5000 and is not guaranteed to work, any truth to this??

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu got a good case of gyno going there. Do the sygery its not that expensive and it will solve your problems next cycle by some arimdex or nolvadex

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    I just went to one Dr in LA (Century City) yesterday and despite what they quoted me on the phone ($2800), they wrote me out a quote for $5800!!!!!

I'm still shopping around! Fuck that! Insurance wont cover it and I'll be damned if I burn all of my stock options. I only have a little gyno from a few years ago, I cant see why it costs so damn much. But then again, I'm in LA.

Hmmmm.. Maybe I should look up some surgeons in Tiajuana?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry bro, but the usual anti-e's aren't gonna help ya with deca gyno. usually winny is the only thing that can help. once you get it, only surgery can get rid of it.

Thread Information