Thread: injury on cycle

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member

injury on cycle

i just started my cycle

test 750mg 1-10
    d bol 1-4
    fina 8-12

the thing is i pulled a muscle or something in my neck and the pain strecthes all the way down to my left arm. i took a few days off and the gone in every place. except my arm is still a little sore. I went to do some bench presses and couldnt even get up 150 pounds. my left arm just gave out. my question is should i stop the cycle since im only 1 week and half in or just continue and hope the arm gets better quickly? is it bad to stop a cycle and start it agian like 2 weeks later? thanx in advance

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    WEll, it sounds like there is no way to work around the injury. I would pause on the cycle because it sounds like you will be taking longer than 2 weeks to heal. Try going to a massage therapist a few times and explain to them the problem and have them work on the area. Sounds like a really bad pinched nerve. YOu don't want to waste a good cycle on half ass training...my .02

Mastiff is offline Member
    I was going to say the same thing, it sounds like a pinched nerve. I would try an osteopath, 1st choice or a chiropractor, 2nd choice. I think chiropractors, at least the ones I've dealt with, look at you as a long term paycheck. The osteo I saw took care of the problem with one visit. One of my bro's got that pinched nerve in his neck, it shut down nerve flow enough that the guys right trap up by the neck almost disappered. I'm not joking about that. He was lopsided.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Well Mr. ARMAGEDON if you were to put your cycle on hold you would have to wait more than 2 weeks you'd have to weight for the enanth to clear that would be the best bet, or just hold off on the loefflers for a week or so till the prob is cleared then the enanth will kick in and you start the bols and the bols work better with test any way maybe run the test another week or so, for sluts and mustard!! Like your self I also like sleeping with triplets but your at college shouldn't you be doing college stuff there, and is it hard to work out when your cocked all the time?? just my two cc's-BOB

hammerhead is offline Member
    I injured my back about week 5 or so of my last cycle and it was a friggin disaster. That whole cycle was a waste because the best I could do for weeks was to just work out period - I wasn't able to push hard and gain anything. I lost more coming off the cycle than I gained while on it.

I don't know how much of a catabolic phase you'll get from 1.5 weeks - probably not a whole lot - but I do know that if the injury is what it sounds like it is - you're going to make it worse by pushing hard to work out hard. Either you give your body a break and let it heal or you punish it even more by pretending it's not so bad.

I did that same thing with a knee injury 2 years ago - I kept pushing as hard as I could thinking this little knee pain will work itself out - it will go away. It was over a year before that knee was right again. Think how much I lost in that year compared to the 2 weeks off I should have taken when I first injured it!

thanx for the info guys. yeah im pretty sure that its a pinched nerve and am gonna stop the cycle short (my worst nightmare). gonna see a doctor tommorw and have it checked out. how long should i wait to start back up again? i am really anxious to do this one. enanth takes 3 weeks to kick in and 3 to leave the system so is that how long i shold wait?

Mastiff is offline Member
    I would wait the six weeks at a minimum. You want to make sure you don't screw up that nerve again. Check with the doc and ask him when you can start working out hard.

i went to the doc today and he told me to take some ibprofrin(mispelled whatever). he said it was def a pinched nerve. he had no comments on how long it would take to heal anyone out their have any thoughts on that? im going to a osteopath in a few days if i dont see improvement though. and info on how long it takes to heal would be apperciated.

Thread Information