Thread: first cycle

QUADZILLAndrew is offline New Member

first cycle

Hi, I`m new to the board. Im thinkin bout starting my first cycle and I have studied and researched them for 4 months. So I finally made up my mind. I know about anti-estrogens, etc. The only thing is i`m 17. I stopped growing 2 years ago so i`m not worried about that. I`m just not sure what kind of cycle to go on. Please help.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    your too young for steroids , but we will help you with diet and training if you like. There's more reasons then just stunted growth; so wait a few years still.

outline your stats and diet.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    its board policy to give you a heads up on you being under 18 and getting advice here.
    we dont condone the use of aas before 18, preferably 21. that being said, some of the bros here will be kind enough to help you, i imagine. i for one, am not one of them. i think youre WAY TOO YOUNG, and with all the natural test flowing through your veins right now, aas is a major waste of time for you.
    build your body naturally before you even think of taking this route. if you have the willpower to do this(wait a while), then when you finally decide you need aas, they will be all the more effective for you. good luck and train hard.........

peace bb79

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    bro i posted my story and how i did roids at a young age and what happened to me...do a search about it..

Thread Information