Thread: help with letro

mike.c is offline New Member

help with letro

right i usually run nolvadex along with my cycles just as a precaution to avoid gyno.

i think i suffer with MPB so in an attempt to hang onto my hair a little longer i am going to start using propecia. ( i just take 1mg per day right ? )

i believe a testosterone base is necessary in a cycle and have been informed that taking a test along with propecia and nolvadex wont work. and that i will have to switch the serm to a AI. is letro ok to use? because i find armidex is more expensive.

ive never used letro before and have heard a good dosage is .25mg, the letro tablets i can get hold of ar 2.5mg. will i have to split each tablet into 10 pieces?

any help is much appreciated. thanks.

mike

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    letro is the strongest AI there is, and will bring estrogen levels close, if not all the way to zero.....can seriously affect gains, and sex drive.......I would use arimidex , or aromasin if i were not very gyno prone.....if you must use letro, and are not too gyno prone, you can start with .25mg e3d....this is a good starting point, and you can tailor your dosage from there.....

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Letro E3D is cool... It really depends on if your gyno prone, and what type of cycle youre on really... i wouldnt suggest Letro for a Test only cycle...

Btw, you should never take nolva on cycle, nolva is anticatabolic, it will greatly hinder gains..

weight
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience (including current one with dosege)
    pct/estrogen control knowledge

i dont actually know wether i am prone to gyno or not, thats why i take nolva at a small dose (10mg ED ) on cycle. i dont want to risk getting gyno, then having to wait for letro to arrive to reverse it.

im 21
    6'1
    was 15 stone on tursday, i suspect a few pounds less after a crazy weekend
    diest has been shit lately, i try my best to keep it clean. whilst on cycle its very clean
    been lifting 4 four years
    only ever done bulking cycles. first cycle was test only.
    second cycle was d-bol and test prop. good results untill i started partying again.
    PCT ive only ever used nolva and HCG

testigator is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike.c View Post
    right i usually run nolvadex along with my cycles just as a precaution to avoid gyno.

i think i suffer with MPB so in an attempt to hang onto my hair a little longer i am going to start using propecia. ( i just take 1mg per day right ? )

i believe a testosterone base is necessary in a cycle and have been informed that taking a test along with propecia and nolvadex wont work. and that i will have to switch the serm to a AI. is letro ok to use? because i find armidex is more expensive.

ive never used letro before and have heard a good dosage is .25mg, the letro tablets i can get hold of ar 2.5mg. will i have to split each tablet into 10 pieces?

any help is much appreciated. thanks.

mike

-Get the letro from ARR top banner. Its liquid at 2.5 per ml so you don't have to split pills. I would take it every 3rd day at .25.
    -Why the letro and nolva if you don't have the gyno problem? Just keep the nolva on hand and use if you need. You will feel the itch early so don't sweat it. Test only cycle...you are just fine. Good luck.

Im sorry to all my english chums, put i dont know what stone means? I know its a measurement of weight, but i cant convert it! Can you post the weight in Kilos? I can convert that easily to pounds...
    Last edited by WARMachine; 08-26-2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: fixing!

^^^ i agree with Testigator (btw, nice name, im a huge Tebow fan)

test e cycle, your not gonna get gyno more than likely, and if you dont know youre prone to gyno, dont take it, by the time it starts (nipple tingles), it will be gona with a day or so with .25mg of Letro, dont take the nolva anymore...

You need a Serm and an AI in PCT...

Like Nolva and proviron or aromasin ...

Clomid too, but at a low dose, no need for HCG for a Test only cycle....

15st is around 210lbs i think

i take the nolva just as a precaution, is it slowing my gains that much ?

i also hear that taking the nolva on cycle will help with other sides like bloating, acne and hairloss

Hairloss? NO!

And yes nova is slowing your gains. You dont need it anyway! You will probably not get gyno from a Test only cycle! Only if you are really prone, and even if you are, Letro @ .25mg E3D or EOD will stop it dead... Keep in mind though, Letro may cause an estrogen rebound effect!

btw, thanks for converting the weight!

Thread Information