Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

testosterone and water retention?

im looking to do a testosterone cycle, however im not sure which substance is best. I understand test e and other gives you water retention, and that might be a good thing to help lift more. Im looking for a vascular look however at the end of my bulk cycle and not to be bloated, how may i avoid this? i was thinking of trying test suspension since it is pure testosterone, but i hear that causes a very watery look as well. However If i were to try test e how may i avoid a bloated look to look more vascular at the end. Im looking to bulk for winter, and then cut for summer. i don't want to take too many substances, i was hoping just testosterone.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,stats???...this is your fisrst cycle right???...most Test will have you holding water...Test prop will hold a bit less...it all comes down on your nutrition however.

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    this would be my second cycle.
    my first had been a deca only cycle, however i'm going to include testosterone into my cycles . So i've been hearing most testosterone hold water, but what can i do to have that vascular look at the end of my cycle. would i need to include another substance such as winstrol though i hear its not good on your joints; or is it achievable with testosterone alone because i wanted to bulk up and lower my bodyfat% a bit to at least show my abs.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's down to diet, if you read bigmax reply i think you'll find he's already told you that.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test suspension doesnt cause much bloat. I think you are thinking about sustanon causing bloat. Test Prop also doesnt cause much bloat but requries eod injections at the minimum though ed is better.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Much of the results are diet deependent, keeping you sodium low and drinking plenty of fluids will help keep bloat lower. An AI would help as well, exemesine praps.
    Maybe you won't suffer much or as bad as you think. I didn't bloat at all with 500mg of test ew.. But then i did use a very mild AI, proviron .
    Have you thought about an AI?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    this would be my second cycle.
    my first had been a deca only cycle, however i'm going to include testosterone into my cycles . So i've been hearing most testosterone hold water, but what can i do to have that vascular look at the end of my cycle. would i need to include another substance such as winstrol though i hear its not good on your joints; or is it achievable with testosterone alone because i wanted to bulk up and lower my bodyfat% a bit to at least show my abs.
    deca only cycle= scary!! as for bloat all tests are gonna cause bloat, some more than others. personaly a good test base to all cycles is either test e or test c. but the bottom line is your diet. lots of fat free/skim milk or water with your shakes ,hard boiled egg whites, lean chicken breasts, steaks, etc etc etc. no winny during bulk cycle. winny during cut cycle if thats the way you chose to go..vascularity has alot to do with your genetics. i personly was blessed with good vascularity so it comes natural i dont need winny, never touched the stuff...eat clean and eat alot during bulk. and the end result will be a good one.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    To re-iterate what my Bro Bigmax said...STATS!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    def list your stats!!!!!!!

most bloat can be kept to a minimum throught diet and plenty of fluids.....

Thread Information