rampage23 is offline Junior Member

Question My Cycle, What ya think?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wanting everyones opinion on my 1st cycle ever. I'm stacking Russian D-bol with Ttokkyo Testenon 250. I'm taking 250mg of Testenon 250 once a week with 30mg of D-bol each day. I got lots of Nolvadex and Clomid on hand. Will probably take one Nolvadex every 3rd day and 1 50mg Clomid tab once a day for post cycle, What do yall thing. Also, I'm a from Texas for all my fellow Texans..

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    nice stack in general, but when should be at 500mgs/week IMO

and the nolvadex should be taken ed or eod to help keep water off. But remember you dont even need it unless you get signs of gyno, and if you still take only 250mgs of test a week, then you wont need it ALMOST for sure.

I run my clomid like this: 2 tabs a day for two weeks, then 1 tab a day for another 10 days.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Rampage I believe you'll do yourself better by using longer ester test. Here is a good thread where ENRAGE give good explination on why sust should be injected more frequently than once a week.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=35646

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    that tt test blows bro, sorry to rain on your parade, and its just a personal opinion, but i dont like the stuff...russian dbols are the bomb though, and 250sust and 30mg/ed dbol is a nice begining cycle, eat right, sleep, and train and you'll be all set, keep us posted and best of luck!

hammerhead is offline Member
    IMO you want to bump the test at 100mg/EOD - inject sust EOD!

its his first cycle bro, imo he doesn't need more than 250, his receptors are so fresh right now, especially with dbol in the mix, save some money and some injection sites and stick with your original plan, again jmo...

MindBomb is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    its his first cycle bro, imo he doesn't need more than 250, his receptors are so fresh right now, especially with dbol in the mix, save some money and some injection sites and stick with your original plan, again jmo...
    That is why he should think about using single ester test like enan. Sust should really be injected more frequently. Although he is injecting 250mg per week, his constant level of the test will be much lower than that. And if he is a young buck, he is not surpassing his natral test production much by injecting once a week.

Originally posted by MindBomb

That is why he should think about using single ester test like enan. Sust should really be injected more frequently. Although he is injecting 250mg per week, his constant level of the test will be much lower than that. And if he is a young buck, he is not surpassing his natral test production much by injecting once a week.
    yah no doubt...sust doesn't keep those levels too consistent...enant or cyp would probably make it a bit easier, i think there is a decanoate test ester that he might wanna look into also...being a young buck he probably produces anywhere between 7-11mg/daily test (roughly), so lets say best case scenario hes making 11mg/day x 7 days that still only 77mg a week, and then after you remove the ester weight from sust i think you end up getting around 180mg/week, and then 30mg dbol x 7 days = 210mg test a week, so hes getting total roughly 400mg a week where compared to his body producing at best 77mg a week, so thats roughly 5-6x his normal production, no need for 500mg a week (imo)...so like MB said, try to get some cyp/enant/decanoate, should keep things a bit easier for you...

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions guys. Even though I'm thinking a lot of different things right now, I'm just gonna run a Sus 250mg a week with 30mgs of D-bol. I can get this stuff real cheap at like $9 per amp for Sus and the Russian D-bol for $18 100x5mg. I can get a lot more if I need to but if this cycle doesn't turn out good the I'll re-group and start a deca stack. Thanks for the help guys, I'll keep ya posted.

Thread Information