hammerhead is offline Member

planning next cycle

Here's what i'm thinking:

Week 1-10 Eq 400mg/wk
    Week 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    Week 1-10 Sus 435mg/wk (that's 1/2 vial EOD)
    Week 1-3 Andriol 3 caps/day (in place of d-bol this is a liver-friendly move)
    Weeks 8-13 Win 50mg/EOD
    Weeks 13-15 HCG 1000iu/EOD
    Weeks 14-18 Nolvadex 25mg/day
    Weeks 1-15 Arimidex 1mg/EOD

I'm thinking that using andriol instead of d-bol will be good for my liver especially since i'm running winnie down the end. I could instead use some russian (Akpuxuh) d-bols. That would be alot better but my liver may hate me for it (I have hepatitis-C). I'll use Arimidex instead of Proviron since i'm running another C-17 AA (win and maybe d-bol). Nolva instead of clomid. I hate clomid it makes me want to stay drunk or high on pills - both of these are very bad.

Should I bump up the dosages? I would be open to the idea of taking away the winnie and andriol and doing d-bol 25mg/day for weeks 1-6 instead. I'm currently doing sus/eq at 435mg/wk and 500mg/wk. I can tell already this isn't going to be enough size. I want size gains and i'm thinking the deca (and d-bol probably) with the sustenon is essential. Eq just doesn't cut it for size gains with me.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, looks nice, andriol is hardly a substitute for dbol or anadrol though..much differnce there...the nolva and adex look perfect...and i think the doses are lovely...and i agree about the eq also, dont get too much size from it, just nice hardness, vascularity, and pump, but it just doesn't yield the size i get from deca ...deca/dbol/sust is a great cycle...ive been jumping around so heres the bottom line, keep the doses the same, the ancillaries look fine, and good luck with everything keep us posted!

Thread Information