LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question No Sex Drive: 19 yrs old..Testosterone probs from cycle????

Hey guys, I had a different post about this, but this is something thats freakin me out and I don't think its normal....I finished my FIRST cycle about 2 months ago, and I have completed Clomid and everything...
    3 weeks of clomid ( 300,100,50 ).....

My cycle was : t200/EQ/Winny

I got my post-cycle bloodwork done about 1 week after finishing clomid..I WAS FASTING...I am EXTREMELY concerned with my TOTAL TESTOSTERONE count......Here are some of results:

HDL - 16 ( low )
    LDL - 89
    TOTAL Testosterone - 151 ( think thats VERY low, but not sure )
    Liver values were a little elevated
    Total Cholesterol - 117
    Blood Glucose - 86
    Kidney Profile - Excellent
    Protien - 7.4

I have alot more, if you need more info, let me know and I'll post results...I'm very worried about the test levels, because I don't think thats within normal range...

I have not had really any sex-drive, and I barely get horny...Not nearly as often as before. I can still get hard, and still cum and orgasm and everything, but im gettin freaked out.......

BTW- After going to get my bloodwork done and leaving, I got a phone call about an hour after saying I had to go back because they forgot to take some blood for rest of tests....At this time, I was no longer fasting anymore...I had already eaten...Could this have thrown off results?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Your test level is lower than the minimum for a 49 year old. This is definitely not good for a 19 year old. If you don't correct it you could wind up with gyno (short term) and osteoporosis (long term). The gyno can happen because with that low a test, your estrogen level could cause gyno. I would go the whole HCG , Clomid, Nolva route and then get the numbers checked again. Not good, bro. I don't think the fasting would affect the test levels, it would affect the hdl/ldl levels. You don't want the ratio of LDL/HDL to be more than 3. Yours is 5.5. Its not a disaster, roids lower HDL. But you want to keep an eye on it. Take flax seed oil and omega-3's.

BUMP to the top......

It did not say testosterone was 151ng/DL.....just said 151....Does it make a difference? I don't understand how this could have happened from my first cycle, and I ran Clomid correctly...even got acne like a mother fucker from it.........

More opinions please, u guys got me freakin out here..........

P.S. I got Nolvadex on hand.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I am reading this right then you took your blood test one to two weeks after stopping clomid. That means you have only been off AAS roughly 4 to5 weeks (at the time of the test). Clomid helps you to recover but most people do not completely recover during the clomid period. Give it another couple of weeks and get tested again. I wouldn't panic yet. Let me know if I am reading the timeline wrong.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Thanks for catching that, Rickson. I was thinking the test was 8 weeks after the cycle. I think he's probably still low, seeing that he is nineteen and isn't horny.

Thanks guys, good advice. Yes, I got tested one week after clomid. Maybe I was not fully recovered. I have had slightly a higher sex-drive the past 2 days or so...so maybe its getting better@!`

handmade god is offline New Member
    man look,, the adult range of TOTAL PLASMA TESTOSTERONE IS 300-1000 ng/dl alright ??
    now the FREE TESTOSTERONE (Which actually a better index) is 50-250 ng/dL ..so you go and check weather you got the free or total count..if that the total then its less then you 10 years old brother so you MUST go check your prolactin and thyroid function.

In the test, it said TOTAL Testosterone .....I am going to get it checked again in a month or so. I just don't have the sex-drive I used to...Once again, I can still get hard, and can still cum, just takes longer!

Maybe it could take another month or so for my test to get back to full potential? Could it be a possibility? Guys got me very worried...

BUMP back to tha top

still growin is offline Member
    I think these guys are right. My last cycle was deca and d-bol, and it took me almost 3 months to get my sex drive back! Never got bloodwork done, but was pretty scared to say the least. Just cause you got acne from the clomid doesn't mean your test is back up, it really means your hormones are all messed up (this happens, don't be alarmed) because your body hasn't started to make it's own test yet. If you took clomid, wait a month, mabey even two. If nothing is happeneing then, I would go get tested again.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    weed makes my shit hard to get up sometimes, you still smokin?

Thread Information