Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    joanna is offline Female Member
    Oh my, I'd hate to see what happens to HIM when he stops working out...ouch!!! After all, you can't to steroids all your life (or can you?) Would you even want to when you're 75 yrs old?

That is definitely a man, but I'll bet you anything that his personality is that of a very submissive woman.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico
    I think that this chick(?) was more of a man than any of the guys I know BEFORE she started juicing. Needless to say the juice didn't help.
    One thing about women juicing is people always say 'women that juice will end up looking like nicole bass or some other man-gargoyle' but I think the ones that get pointed out like that were probably so fugly before they started juicing the AS made little difference in their attractiveness.
    haha, Nicole Bass Goes to my Gym, she looks rediculous

Rayden is offline New Member
    BROS ! ! That's a GUY ! You can tell by "ITS" features. Juicing might give you muscles but it doesn't alter some features like the Adams Apple. Man, I don't know about everyone else, but I think stuff life that is a total turn off - that's if women want to look like that ! But to each their own - I guess..........................

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    IMO used to be a guy and if not she(he) is tucking the the unit and the boys away.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Well if it really is a woman I'm sure homosexuals who are hitting on her would get one hell of a suprise.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Re: Juicing might give you muscles but it doesn't alter some features like the Adams Apple

Sorry, bro. Too much juice can give a woman an Adams Apple. AAS stands for Anabolic Androgenic Steroid . Androgenic means it makes masculine characteristics. A woman would get male body hair growth, deeping voice (thats the adams apple developing), male fat distribution, enlarged clitoris, possible baldness, etc if she did too much androgenic steroids . Thats why they developed anavar , they wanted a steroid with few androgenic characteristics so that a woman could take it, and not have to worry about growing a mustache and hanging out with the boys.
    I think this woman has done WAY too much. She has developed so much male characteristics its hard to tell the difference.

If you did estrogen like shes done roids, you'd have the 36DD's hanging in front of you. You'd look like a poor excuse for a woman, too.
    Last edited by Mastiff; 11-09-2002 at 08:08 PM.

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Hard to beleive but Thats definitely a woman. She about a nutsack away from being a man. and yes adrogens can and will do that to a woman if taken long enough with the high enough dosages.

Hmmm I'm sorry, that just doesn't do it for me... I mean I like a well built muscular woman, but NOT at the cost of her feminimity (sp?)

Again, if thats the look she likes and feels good about herself, then I am glad for her... but well... urgh...

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member

dansteelman is offline Member
    I imagine she/he is really a female, just with manly qualities. I have a girl i work with who has more facial hair than me but shes a woman. Shes just some genetic freak. You can tell in her pics that shes not packin' sausage, LMAO. Not all women who juice look like that. My wife juices and has been for years and doesn't look manly at all. BTW, Yes mastiff, a woman on test will get turned on by cooking a hot dog, LOL

pump4 is offline New Member
    I don't know what's wrong with you guys but this chick is hot as hell! Imagine being in between those thighs. Mmmmmm. She is probably crazy in bed too. You guys don't know what a real woman is.

Pump4 ... hey. different strokes for different folks...

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    like i said the ones that think she is hot, oviously dont get laid much!!!!!!
    if they be that desperate to touch that shit.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    I guess this post is dead by now, but I think it deserves a bumb, Unbaleevable! Femenine characteristics factor=0

caladin is offline Junior Member
    -NASTY-

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    thats a male. u can see da dick hanging from the yellow shorts in da last pic

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    bump I mean*lol

.....real quick...."PHUCK THAT".......disscusting to say the least..

blastin-enth is offline New Member
    Holy Sh** what the fuvk is wrong with people ...... Either that is a gay male bodybuilder (where the fuvk does he keep his meat and tators) or a female bb-er who fell from the ugly tree and decided to get with the sauce so she could beat up all the guys that made fun of her in high school and pissed in beer bottles and then kindly offered her a drink from it ..... If i was a female and looked like that i would walk myself in front of a moving veihicle...... just my 0.2 to each his own i guess..

peace
    B-E

just had to comment

peace

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I'm friggin' scared man!!! How'd you like to wake up to that after getting a good package on the night before??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Nicole Bass ???????? Dont get the reference.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I did some research on her name and she is a IFBB Pro Bodybuilder. Currently ranked in the 60s.

So she's the real deal huh??

I would've bet good money against it!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    All im gonna say is that is a nasty Im sorry to put it so bluntly but that is my opinion. Nasty nasty nasty. After seeing that pic my dick is in hypernation. eek

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Id give it to her!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information