WannaBbig is offline New Member

Question Testosterone cypinate and jacking off

OK, some one told me that if you are injecting testosterone you should not jack off. How true/false is this???? Why would he say that?

samoth is offline Member
    Well, if you are jacking off at the same time you are injecting the Cyp, I can see you getting too distracted and fucking up the injection. I dont think you should jack off at the same time as injecting ANYTHING. Just my opinion

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can jerk off whenever you want but I wouldn't combine the two... injecting and jerking off.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

i think your friend is the real jerk off,haha.where would someone come up w/ that shit?so thats' like saying you shouldn't fuck on gear.why am i even responding to this?i'm out

I thought that it was really weird as well. And no I don't jack off at the same time as injecting. It's just that this sh*t makes you really horny!!!!

How the hell would I survive not jacking off/f*ckin when I have turned into a walking sperm!!!!

Mugs Guest
    Don't worry about it Wanna B... That myth has been around. It will be fine. When you wake up and your dick hurts because its been hard for 7 hours.... It would be crazy not to "handle" it!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Testosterone cypinate and jacking off

Originally posted by WannaBbig
    OK, some one told me that if you are injecting testosterone you should not jack off. Why would he say that?

Well, then i guess Chris Cormier hasn't fucked a girl for the past umteen years because he's big. . Ya right, that mofo hits anything that walks.

Why would he say t hat?

So you become sexually frustrated and he can finally seduce you. Watch out for that one!

Jarhed is offline Associate Member

Talking

PPP, you took the words right out of my mouth!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Personally, I think he doesnt want you to toss off cause he wants to do it FOR YOU!!!

Gimme a break! Last time I did Cyp, I was so damn horny I pretty much killed my girlfriend and wore the skin off my pipe cause I was shooting it all over the house CONSTANTLY. Biggest problem was the cost of the damn lotion.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    u can jerk off and inject cyp at the same time but make sure that you are injecting into your o-ring for best results

Originally posted by sp33dg33k
    u can jerk off and inject cyp at the same time but make sure that you are injecting into your o-ring for best results
    LOLOL!!!!!

What the f*** do you do when your damn sphincter swells shut??? HAHAHA!!!! (laying on floor laughing so hard he's crying...)

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    The real truth is that if you don't jack off when you are filled with test then you will die. Well...I have no proof of this but I'd seriously like to hear from someone who has made it through a test cycle without jerking off even once. The reason no one will come forward is because if they tried it, then they're probably dead and so can't post. Yeah, that's right.

HAHAHA!!!

I hear ya! I figure the only way a bro would be able to get through a Cyp cycle without tossing off would be to have a group of fine young honey's (or cows if you are that desperate) waiting around to relieve you. I figure it'd take a few girls cause no one woman can satisfy me enough to not have to toss off a few times during my cycle. No way in hell my wife could handle twice a day for 2 1/2 months!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

there was a huge post on this subject over at Elite...

some guy saying that the more you jerk off on a cycle the more it increases your chances of getting bitch tits.

Stupid

_SOLID

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    WTF you gottan be kidding right?

nope it got to be a total flaming post

actually it was pretty funny..

_SOLID

bigtraps is offline Member
    Oops, almost forgot to add this into my cycle.
    Must spank the Monster, atleast EOD. LOLOL

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG this shit is funny LMAO Jerking induced Gyno

i just make sure i take extra zinc

i always take extra zinc so i can keep dropping bombs frequently.

ElRey2 is offline New Member

WHAT!!!!

I think maybe your friend meant that you couldn't inject into your dick while jacking off. Try to subcontract the jacking off, it's more fun.

More tall stories

Now I have some guy saying that if you jack off whilst on gear you loose your strength. Why are there all these stories. How much of this shit is true???

Arrow ALL OF THEM

AND YOU ALSO GROW HAIR ON YOUR PALM.

DON'T LOOK DUDE!

hahaha

and i went blind too!!!where am i??

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Things Normal Guys Don't Talk About . . .

This thread has been a hoot, since there seem to be two things that guys generally don't talk about: AS use and jerking off (whether or not they're mentioned in the same sentence). Granted, we talk about AS here, but this is a user-friendly, anonymous, and supportive environment.

As for jerking off on cyp, I recommend doing it at least as much as you jerk off when you're not on cyp. Besides, after a hard workout, it's the ideal way to relieve tension. As long as you're not stroking your hot, throbbing rod in the steam room at the gym, gyrating yourself into a state of groaning ecstasy before you explode in a load of steaming, hot . . . well, you know, which (if the wrong person walks in) carries implications most of us would not want to get into. Especially Partyboy, who lives in NYC.

CYCLEON Guest
    BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how did i miss this thread??

TNT - definitely wait until you get home, no spanking the monkey in the gym showers - I have no problem with anyone being gay but the next time I go to the showers/steam room and see someone stroking it in my direction with a wierd look on their face ( has actually happened!!!) that could get them seriously hurt - and the only reason that the aforementioned subject did not meet the same fate was due to his extreemly wise move of quickly leaving..

TNT

Cool Agree - Soap is a Lousy Lube, Anyway . . .

I've found that the best way to deal with guys stroking it in my direction is to do what I call the "disgusted straight guy" look. I look directly at them, shake my head, and wave one or both hands sideways once to communicate "no."

Bt it only works when I'm biting my lip to stop myself from laughing my ass off.

(Perhaps I should just laugh my ass off. Then they'll stop from the embarrassment alone.)

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah, TNT - that sounds like a better idea. just look over there, point and start laughing your butt off, quite loudly.

Didnt care bout the last one but when he started moving in my direction with a purposefull look on his face, I had to give him the "well, its your life buddy" glower - which was then properly understood.

YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MOFOS JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER IN A PUBLIC PLACE?

THAT DESERVE A DAMN ASS WHOOPING!

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    yeah, TNT - that sounds like a better idea. just look over there, point and start laughing your butt off, quite loudly.

Didnt care bout the last one but when he started moving in my direction with a purposefull look on his face, I had to give him the "well, its your life buddy" glower - which was then properly understood.
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Cyc, why didnt you let him come on over then drop his ass in a huge puddle of his own blood? Shit, that'll get rid of some stress!! Or better yet, laugh your ass off at em, then go out into the locker room and tell everyone there in a really loud voice that "some dude is tossing off in the damn sauna!!!" Bet the sick sonofabitch wont even wanna come out!! HAHAHAHA!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    We have to keep this one bumped, this guy's name should be LUNATIC JR.

TNT

Cool Because BB's Need to be Civil . . .

Originally posted by Jarhed
    Cyc, why didnt you let him come on over then drop his ass in a huge puddle of his own blood?
    Jarhed, beating the crap out of someone because he's either horny or gay is far too immature, too predictable, and too unoriginal.

If anything, you should act like a real bro' and ask him if he needs a hand. If he says yes, start applauding and laughing your ass off.

That will have faaaaar more psychological effect than a mere ass-pounding.

TNT,

It's not that you beat the crap out of someone just because you are gay, it's that you beat the crap out of someone that is gay AND is attempting to get you "physically involved". Get my drift?

I still think laughing at him while pointing and going out into the lockeroom and telling everyone while laughing works to embarras someone pretty well. Fact is, you aint s'posed to be wanking in the sauna. People have to go in there and sit down. I sure as hell dont wanna be sitting around in someone else's pecker snot!!

BrainRoid is offline New Member
    duuude, thats a sick joke ..

when i was on test-cyp i had a boner 24/7 ... it was a *bitch* having a 8 hour work day.. i had frequent visits to the toilet, uhm, to take care of business, and then home to wear the girlfriend down..

to restrain oneself from that, while on the test ? that would make u INSANE !!!

BrainRoid is offline New Member
    HOLY FUCKING CRAP

"I've found that the best way to deal with guys stroking it in my direction is ....."

thats some funny shit... lol.. i mean, how often does this 'stroking in ur direction' happen to u dude ? heh

TNT

Cool TOO Often.

Originally posted by BrainRoid
    HOLY FUCKING CRAP

"I've found that the best way to deal with guys stroking it in my direction is ....."

thats some funny shit... lol.. i mean, how often does this 'stroking in ur direction' happen to u dude ? heh
    It happens often to anyone who is better looking (or built better) than the guys who are doing it. It may not be active stroking; it may just be a look that lasts a second or two too long, a glance that's a little lower than it should be, someone sitting a little too close in a large, otherwise empty room, or a too occasional touch of themselves in the wrong place.

The thing is, most of us don't notice it. But someone brought it to my attention a couple of years ago, and now I can't even go to a friggin' park or take a leak at a highway rest area without looking around to make sure the "coast is clear" - namely, that I won't be bugged by some guy who is looking to get it on.

Why does it happen so often? When I'm at home, I go to a real gym, for lack of a better term - the kind where people are friendly (but not too friendly) but are there to get in a decent session. (Hell, there was recently an L.A. Fitness Center hat opened near me. I went there to check it out and hear the pitch, but left the moment the sales dude said, "Well, we're more upscale than the others." That's not a gym, it's a wallflower bar. Call me old fashioned, but I think that if there was ever a day that God was drunk, it's when He allowed Lycra Spandex to be invented.)

Anyway, I maintain a Bally Total Fitness membership for when I travel (at this point, it only costs me a little over $100 for the national membership, good at any BTF), and BTF's tend to be, um, cruisy. Ditto some YMCA's, and even some serious gyms in major cities.

If anything (he says, waxing nostaligic), it makes me wish for the days when I was too naive to realize what was going on around me.

And it has made me understand how women feel when guys leer at them. Don't get me wrong; I'd say that any guy who is not flattered if he gets cruised, even by another guy, is full of crap - one reason we do what we do is to look good. And I have no problem with the notion that a guy could be horny for another guy, even if I'm not. Like Joan Rivers said, if it weren't for gay guys, there would be no one to staff Bloomingdales. But I don't shop at Bloomingdales, and when I hit a steam room or shower after working out, I don't want to be bothered.

So how often does it happen? For better or worse (depending on whether you're looking for it or trying to avoid it), it happens often.

CYCLEON Guest
    it all depends on where you are - some places are more likely than others - in west hollywood gym, claudia shiffer could table dance naked and the only thing anyone would say is "nice post op, whose your surgeon"

Thread Information